Cars Precision Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Precision Series

Just started picking up some of the precision series sets after my son and I got hooked after seeing the display in Cars Land recently. Still trying for the elusive and expensive Flo's and Filmore sets but I was just wondering if there was ever any mention of the releasing the dirt/tree areas like in the full model display?
    Can't find any mention of that anywhere.

Also, for those that have display tables, what size in length are you going with? We're just about to start building a platform for it.

My R.S. display table is 5' x 12'. No mention of terrain sections or the abandoned shops from Mattel.

Comment

My table is not big enough - one day I'm going to have to make a larger table (or maybe cabinets and countertop)... I'm not sure I've got space for a 5 foot by 12 foot table or not but I'm going to have to try something.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Well, with the downsized Cozy Cone. And the absence of the abandoned shops. I'm sure you could shave a foot off both ways.

Comment

Working...
        X