What's New on Amazon (9/4/18)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's New on Amazon (9/4/18)

A few new items are finally starting to show up in stores and on Amazon... Here's a new 10 pack featuring the new Next Generation Gask-Its (Dan Garcia) as well as a previously Amazon exclusive RPM #64 Bruce Miller:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079M6NHKX

I ordered one over the weekend... I'm looking forward to the next gen Gask-Its.

They are also getting ready to release a 21 pack set of minis that they first mentioned back in June 2018.

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-.../dp/B079MLKX2C

I'm holding off on ordering the minis boxed set - I went over budget on Cars during the last 6 weeks and I bought very few things in stores.

Both sets are listed for $39.99 plus tax in the US... those of you in the UK and other countries might check your country's Amazon site to see if these are available.

Are you going to order either of these boxed sets? Let us know.
    Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nope. ;-)

Comment

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Do NOT buy the 21 pack of minis from Amazon... several of the Cars shown in their picture are not included in the actual boxed set... Fillmore, Sally, Flo and Glow in the Dark Mater are shown in the picture but you actually receive Danny Swervez, Smokey, Cruz Ramirez, and Lightning McQueen instead of those 4 Cars... thanks to RCcars5 for the information, and hopefully you get your money back.

I have seen pictures of the GaskIts 10 pack and should receive mine next week... but again,

DO NOT BUY THE MINIS 21 pack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

USPS delivers... Amazon package on Sunday September 9, 2018... The Amazon 10 pack featuring the Next Gen GaskIts Dan Carcia and the RPM #64 Bruce Miller is in the house... here are pictures.

Dan Carcia is a gorgeous Car:

This is the second Amazon 10 pack with Bruce Miller, the Cars 3 RPM Piston Cup Racer:

GaskIts production code:

I will work on adding more photos later.

Comment

Now up on Amazon... the Brick Yardley Cars 3 launcher... Currently priced at $12.67... Looking at the back of the card we see no new Cars making appearances as launchers... I bought Brian Spark (LeakLess), Floyd Mulvihill (Gasprin), and Speedy Comet (Blinkr) launchers because those Cars were not previously released... I didn't buy McQueen because I have the Car and I won't buy Brick or any of the ones on the back of the card because I already have the Cars.

Here's the back of the cardback:

Here's the link to the launcher:
          https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Brick-.../dp/B0751GXZ3T
          Attached Files

Comment

Looks like Stu Scattershields may be coming on Amazon. As reported on CTT.

Comment

Here are some newer finds on Amazon's US website... they corrected the photo showing the actual contents of the minis 21 pack... prices are NOT retail - Amazon has run off part of the competition and raised their prices.

Comment

Working...
              X