New Haulers at US Walmart: stores: Bumper Save available to order online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haulers at US Walmart: stores: Bumper Save available to order online

FYI... Ponchy Wipeout (Bumper Save) and Chip Gearings (Combustr) haulers have been found at US Walmart stores... the Bumper Save hauler is available to order online - free shipping to store.

Here's the link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Pi...uler/339094104

I ordered one... the Combustr hauler is not yet available to order online or I would have ordered it as well.

Chris
    Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The Ponchy Wipeout Hauler is once again available to order online on the Walmart US website at the above link... The Chip Gearings Hauler still is not available to purchase... I picked my Bumper Save Hauler up at Walmart Wednesday night - it was very well packaged.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The Ponchy Wipeout Hauler is once again available to order online on the Walmart US website at the above link... The Chip Gearings Hauler still is not available to purchase... I picked my Bumper Save Hauler up at Walmart Wednesday night - it was very well packaged.

Comment

I might have to come out of retirement to snag this one!!

Comment

And the Chip Gearings Hauler, Combustr, is now available to order online on Walmart.com with free store pickup:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Pi...uler/350594239

Great to hear from you, Bumper Save!

Comment

Working...
          X