Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedy Comet Hauler: Found at Walmart in Canada (11/12/18)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Comet Hauler: Found at Walmart in Canada (11/12/18)

Right on the heels of Chip Gearings and Ponchy Wipeout Haulers being found at Walmart stores in the US, the Speedy Comet Hauler has been found at Walmart stores in Canada! Here are some photos from Toyfountain:

The UPC is 887961738230.

The code is GCY64, and the assortment is FCL71.

I think this is my favorite Cars 3 Hauler so far... I love the blue and orange colors... and I can't wait to stage photos with the Speedy Comet launcher and Ryan Inside Laney.

Will this also show up in the US soon? Will those of you in the UK find it at Asda? Time will tell... Please let us know.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us, Toyfountain!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are more photos:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've now found the Speedy Comet Hauler at multiple Walmart stores in the US in the last 6 weeks... and I haven't bought one yet... no difference between this one and the ones I got from a friend in Canada before Christmas.

Comment

Working...
      X