D23 Lightning McQueen John Lasseter Collector Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Lightning McQueen John Lasseter Collector Watch

Thanks to Jack Toyfountain, I started looking on eBay for the D23 Lightning McQueen John Lasseter collector watch... I bid on 1 last week, and I won the auction... Here's the watch:

It's been years since I've worn a watch... I don't think I'll ever wear this one.

I'm not sure which year this watch was available at D23... I don't recall seeing anything about it... but 1 of 300 is pretty limited in my opinion.
    D23 McQUeen Watch

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Gotta be early. I vaguely seeing it back in the day. Very pretty display piece.

Comment

only problem is that lasseter is now seen as a bit of a bad boy..maybe that why you won it so easily.. dont think i,d wear it

Comment

How much did you bid on the watch for?

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
          How much did you bid on the watch for?
          I bid $82... got it for $79.99 (which was the opening bid) plus shipping... I basically used birthday money to buy it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great buy and a nice piece. Well done on obtaining such a unique item.

Comment

Working...
            X