Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready or Not: Here Come the Mud Racers (12/30/2018)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready or Not: Here Come the Mud Racers (12/30/2018)

Ready or Not: Here Come the Mud Racers! So far they've been available to purchase from online Mattel retailers such as Get Me Collectibles and been found at Target stores in Missouri and Nebraska and been listed online on both Walmart.com and Amazon... BigMOCats found them in the St. Louis area yesterday; thanks for the picture, Scott.

I don't know what to think... I'd like to see more releases of the mainline series... but due to distribution issues and case assortments it's been a long time since I've seen new mainline singles.

There's also been the release of a Deluxe case which includes only 3 Cars - 1 each of Miss Fritter, Arvy, and Mater... Paulmartstore has the case available.

Will you buy the Mud Racers? I may buy them when I see them - my youngest grandchildren would probably enjoy playing with them when they come to visit.
    Mud Racers

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Pass.

Comment

I had a chance to buy a set of the singles and have them added to a package that was already coming and decided against it... if I see them in a store I'll look closely and make the decision then, but I'm leaning toward not buying them... the lack of distribution is getting very discouraging.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yeah it does seem to be coasting at the mo.

Comment

I found them at the local Walmart late last week... and I decided not to buy them... I want the new mainline Cars (singles and 2 packs)... not yet another non-cannon line.

Comment

I found the Deluxe Mud Racers at my local Walmart on Sunday... $9.99 each... and I decided not to buy them... I've passed on both the singles and the deluxe in the Mud Racers product line and I don't have any regrets about not buying them.

Comment

Found earlier this week by Scavenger... new Mud Racers singles... Revolting,, Clutch Aid, Leakless, and Trunk Fresh... here's a picture:

I've only bought 1 Mud Racer so far... Speedy Comet... some of these new ones are definitely sharp looking Cars.

Thanks for letting us know, Scavenger!

Comment

I finally saw one of the 4 new Mud Racers in a store last night... Leakless... I did not buy it.

Comment

Working...
                X