Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Singles Case E - Possibly the Best Case Ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Singles Case E - Possibly the Best Case Ever!

Thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles... we have exciting new on 2019 Singles Case E which is possibly the best case ever.

Here are the new Cars in the case:

(Photo courtesy of BigMOCats - used by permission)

Here is the case contents:

(Photo courtesy of BigMOCats - used by permission)

Singles Case E
    Jackson Storm 2
    Jack Depost 1
    Rust-Eze Racing Center Lightning Mcqueen 1
    Dirt Track Fabulous Hudson Hornet 1
    Dinoco Cruz Ramirez 2
    Fabulous Lightning Mcqueen 1
    Mater 1
    Max Schnell 1
    Marlon "Clutches" Mckay 2

These are new in the US (Cam Spinner has been released in case D but I've never seen it in a store)
    Adam Parke (Carla's Pitty) 1
    Steve Hearsell 1
    Bill Revs 1
    Kiel Motorray 1
    Richie Gunzit 1
    Xanadu Bumpers 1
    Biz Torqsen Super Chase 1
    Bob Cutlass 1
    Cam Spinner 2
    Scavenger hunt Nick Stickers 1

The case that compares most favorably with this one, in my opinion, was the 2012 Cars 2 case P which featured 2 Super Chase Cars... usually new cases only contain 2 to 4 new Cars - that's why stores get stuck with pegwarmers.

Thank you for the photos, BigMOCats (AKA Scott)

If you'd like to order this case, send Eli an e-mail to getmecollectibles@gmail.com.... the case is $98 plus shipping... I have a case on the way and can't wait.

I'll add more photos of individual Cars once I receive my case.

Chris
    2019 Case E new Cars Case E

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I received my case E from Get Me Collectibles Tuesday night... I took some pictures after getting home from my bowling league Wednesday night.... here they are:

Case box

Bill Revs

Super Chase Biz Torqsen

Next Generation Racer Richie Gunzit

Scavenger Hunt Metallic Nick Stickers

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

More photos

Marlon Clutches McKay - may be a variant

Steve Hearsell - an awesome hearse!

Fabulous Lightning McQueen

Rust-eze Racing Center Lightning McQueen

Adam Parke - Carla Veloso's pitty - first US release... different color of green.

Comment

More photos:

Dinoco Cruz Ramirez

Xanadu Bumpers

Cars 3 Bob Cutlass

Cam Spinner - next generation Triple Dent - I've never seen this Car in a store

Attached Files

Comment

Wow! What a great case, great cars - what a great purchase Chris!

Those cars are made in Thailand. I note the datestamp of 0029A1 on the case. What are the 'L**A' numbers on the cars?

I've been trying to work out what that means in terms of dates!

We have some new cars in the UK, made in Thailand. They have datestamps L34A on the rear of the card. Hot Wheels have been getting these type of datestamps on the rear for sometime. They are made in Malaysia.

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
            Wow! What a great case, great cars - what a great purchase Chris!

Those cars are made in Thailand. I note the datestamp of 0029A1 on the case. What are the 'L**A' numbers on the cars?

I've been trying to work out what that means in terms of dates!

We have some new cars in the UK, made in Thailand. They have datestamps L34A on the rear of the card. Hot Wheels have been getting these type of datestamps on the rear for sometime. They are made in Malaysia.
            The date stamp of 0029 means it was packed/produced on the 2nd day of 2019... I believe the A1 indicates what Mattel is calling the factory in Thailand.

I'll try to get some numbers from the Cars - I've opened just a few of my newer Cars purchases - I did open a made in Thailand 2 pack of Eric/Spikey a couple of weeks ago... the number on the bottom of the Thailand Synergy Car is L47A... I can't read the one on the Lil Torquey Pistons on the photo and the Cars are at home.

I"m hoping to order another case E - I'd like to open a set for display and keep a set of the new ones carded...

Comment

Bob looks kinda blue, and silver on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

The date stamp of 0029 means it was packed/produced on the 2nd day of 2019... I believe the A1 indicates what Mattel is calling the factory in Thailand.

I'll try to get some numbers from the Cars - I've opened just a few of my newer Cars purchases - I did open a made in Thailand 2 pack of Eric/Spikey a couple of weeks ago... the number on the bottom of the Thailand Synergy Car is L47A... I can't read the one on the Lil Torquey Pistons on the photo and the Cars are at home.

I"m hoping to order another case E - I'd like to open a set for display and keep a set of the new ones carded...
                I was aware of the Chinese date stamps, but I was curious to know the Malaysian and Thailand datestamps.

Having looked through my Hotwheels singles, I think it's quite obvious!

L47A

L = Year of manufacture. K = 2017, L = 2018, M = 2019 etc.

47 = Week of manufacture.

A = ? For Hotwheels the 'A' applies to Malaysia and the clipstrip Cars also have 'A' even though they are from Thailand. Maybe they are both 'A' as these are now the primary manufacture locations? If say Cars were manufactured elsewhere, say Malaysia, they might have say, L47B?

The Thailand energy car may have been manufactured in 2018, week 47, but the case was packed in the first week of 2019 (0029). That's quite surprising if the cars have been sitting around for a few weeks waiting to be boxed up or cased up! The Chinese dates on the cars were generally only a few days before the case dates.

Comment

Thank you for explaining the Thailand codes, niftynigel... I did not know - before last weekend I hadn't opened any made in Thailand Cars from 2018.

Comment

Working...
                  X