Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update: Precision Series Doc's Playset (4/24/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: Precision Series Doc's Playset (4/24/19)

Posted this morning by Met on TakeFiveADay... 3000 pre-orders of the Precision Series Doc's Ornamental Valley Mechanical Clinic playset will be made but only if there are 3000 pre-orders between April 24, 2019 and May 21, 2019.

According to the posting it is only available for $129.99 each at shopmattel.com.

Here's the link to order: . https://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/docs-ornamental-valley-mechanical-clinic-playset-fpl52

Without 3000 pre-orders, this does not get made and there will be no more.

I'm going to be ordering my 2...

Met's article is at: https://www.takefiveaday.com/2019/04/24/mattel-disney-pixar-cars-docs-precision-series-playset-pre-order-to-get-it-made/

Let's see if they can reach 3,000 pre-orders.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks for the info cac1959, will try to put in a pre-order from Australia, not sure if possible. It's a shame that this line is sitting precariously at the edge of the cliff, love the details, lights etc, closest thing to having Radiator Springs in your own home for me.

Comment

You're welcome, Bombolo.

For those of you from outside of the US and Canada, you may place an pre-order from Eli at Get Me Collectibles - send an e-mail to him at getmecollectibles@gmail.com

Under the FAQ from the shop.mattel page it mentions that credit cards will be charged at the completion of the pre-order (May 21, 2019) if the receive orders for 3000... it also says they anticipate shipping in the Fall of 2020...

Even though I can order direct from Mattel I am going to order 2 for myself from Get Me Collectibles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I managed to put in a pre-order from Mattel - Internationl Standard shipping to Australia (I'm in Melbourne) was charged at $60 USD.

Comment

Do I understand correctly that I don’t have to pay for it now, can I just pre-order it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapfir View Post
            Do I understand correctly that I don’t have to pay for it now, can I just pre-order it?
            Here's my understanding based on what I have read... we order now and credit cards will be charged on May 21, 2019 if they receive at least 3000 pre-orders... if they do not receive a minimum of 3000 pre-orders credit cards will not be charged.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Here's my understanding based on what I have read... we order now and credit cards will be charged on May 21, 2019 if they receive at least 3000 pre-orders... if they do not receive a minimum of 3000 pre-orders credit cards will not be charged.
              Thanks. So I understood Mattel correctly.

Comment

Update: May 22, 2019... Mattel has extended the deadline for the Precision Series Doc's Playset until Tuesday June 4,.. if you are outside of the US, place an order by sending an e-mail to getmecollectibles@gmail.com

The current counter shows just over 700 units sold but that does not include the approved 3 retailers including Get Me Collectibles... Please place your orders! Let's save Radiator Springs!

Comment

Reminder... 2 days remain to place your orders for the Precision Series Doc's Playset... those of you in the US may order directly from Mattel or from Get Me Collectibles - those of you outside the US may order from Get Me Collectibles - send an e-mail to getmecollectibles@gmail.com

I've ordered 2 from Get Me Collectibles.

I hope we get enough orders that they make the building and then complete Radiator Springs.

Comment

Just announced by Mattel... the goal of 3000 Precision Series Doc's units was not reached and they have canceled the crowd-funding effort...

I'm sad.

I'm disappointed.

I'm angry at Mattel.

As Mater says... "Dang".

:

Comment

Working...
                    X