Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready or Not: Here come the XRS Drag Racers! (5/8/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready or Not: Here come the XRS Drag Racers! (5/8/19)

May 7, 2019... it looks like another new series of Cars has been released and/or is coming soon... the XRS Drag Racers.

Here's a photo from Amazon showing the "loose" Cars.

And some of them are available to purchase on eBay.

I'm not sure I'm going to collect all of them... but we'll see what happens when I see them in a store.

What are your thoughts on the drag racers? I think the front of the cards look great.

Attached Files
    XRSDrag

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

They are nice cards, but I think I'll only pick them up if on a substantial discount. Limited budget means I'll have to prioritize on picking up new model releases from the mainline series.

Comment

Are they diecast or plastic?

Comment

They look great to me, but I don't like how Tim and Spikey are labeled with their sponsor names.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapfir View Post
          Are they diecast or plastic?
          From what I hear, Sapfir, they are mostly plastic if not entirely plastic.

Great point about some of the racers being labeled with their sponsor names, SamB2003!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I saw the first case of Drag Racers at a Target store last night, 8/2/19...

These are the 2 that I bought; there is only 1 Nitroade and 1 Cruz Ramirez in the case.

GOMATERGO got the other 3 for me earlier in the day.

Comment

Working...
            X