New 2020 2 packs:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2020 2 packs:

The new case of 2020 2 packs have been found at Walmart and Target stores... they've been found in California and Arizona among other states.

Thank you to PCD member musicnywu1 (aka Danny Floravit) for sharing these photos with me and giving me permission to post them on the PCD website.

I'm hoping to find the 2 new 2 packs soon... I definitely want the 2 trainees, Ronald and Junyi and the Rip Pitty (Terrell Geartry) in my collections... I don't anticipate buying the other 2 packs at this time...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here's the full case of case N 2 packs on the 2020 cardback.

Photo from Paulmartstore

New Cars:
    Ronald/Junyi (Trainees) - x2
    Terrell Geartry
    /Brian (Rip Pitty/Crew Chief) - x1

Eyelid variants:
    Waitress Mia/Tia - x2
    Bruno Motoreau/E Maniez - x2
    Lightning McQueen/Dexter Hoover with green flag - x2
    Charlie Checker/Race Official Tom - x1

Previously released as Thailand Cars:
    Erik Braker/Spikey Fillups -x1
    Erik Lanely/Alex Carvill -x1

I'm looking forward to the 2 packs with the new Cars... I may or may not buy some of the 2 packs with eyelid variants... I like the new cardbacks, but I've got too many carded Cars as it is.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice update! Looking forward to Ronald & Junyi, and Terrell as well!. Great that the newer collectors will be able to add Waitress Mia Tia from the previously released TRU 3 pack to their collections. Plus some other Cars and Cars 2 releases.

Comment

Working...
      X