Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please welcome to the PCD management team (8/26/19)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome to the PCD management team (8/26/19)

Please welcome to the PCD management team new super moderator DaFickser (Rhalf)... Rhalf has been a PCD member and supporter for several years and is a fan of Pixar Cars! He has been very active on the Facebook group page as well... Look for him to share photos of and his knowledge of Cars - he has a great collection.

Rhalf & I have been helping each other out with Cars for quite awhile.

Thanks for agreeing to become a moderator, DaFickser!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Hello All
    Thank you for the introduction. I hope I can be of help

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

And please welcome to the PCD Management Team new super moderator SamB2003 (Sam)... Sam has been a very active member of the PCD website and Facebook group since 2017... he has done a great job working on check lists for Mini Racers, 2018/19 Cars, and the 2020 Blue Desert Card series... he also has been sharing photos of new additions to his collection as well as new upcoming releases that he's found on eBay and other sites... from down under... thank you, Sam for agreeing to become a moderator on PCD!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X