Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini Racers Blind Box case C is here! (November 13, 2019)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Racers Blind Box case C is here! (November 13, 2019)

Thanks to Eli at Get Me Collectibles... Mini Racers Blind Box case C is here:

Per Eli, "This is the assortment of one case, cases may vary but should be similar"
    #25 x 2 Todd Pizza planet
    #26 x 5 Metallic Rust-Eze Lightning Mcqueen
    #27 x 4 King
    #28 x 3 Cruz
    #29 x 3 Vitoline
    #30 x 3 RPM
    #31 x 2 Next Gen Shiny Wax
    #32 x 4 Next gen Sputter Stop
    #33 x 2 Heyday Smokey
    #34 x 4 Next Gen Easy Idle
    #35 x 3 Fishtail
    #36 x 1 Arvy

I am definitely looking forward to Todd:

This picture shows the new Cars in the case:

Here's what the new case box looks like:

It's been a long time since I've bought Mini Racers... I thought I was done buying them... now I see that I might be buying a few more... Todd is a must buy for me.. and possibly a few others... I think there may be 8 new ones in this case...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I updated the checklist to include these.

Comment

Originally posted by SamB2003 View Post
      I updated the checklist to include these.
      Thank you, SamB2003!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by ODwyerPW
        I'm not seeing these boxes in the normal haunts here in the US.. Stores that carry the little boxes are still on the previous Blind Box Cases (A or B.. whichever had the pure red boxes)....
        So, I grabbed 6 of the cars from Eli (got a bit impatient):

Piston Cup Vitoline
        Pistron Cup RPM
        NextGen Shiny Wax
        NextGen Sputter Stop
        Heyday Smokey
        NextGen Easy Idle

He was out of the Todd Pizza Planet Truck, which was the other one I needed from this new Blind Box Case C..
        Great additions to your collection, ODwyerPW! I've been buying singles from Eli at Get Me Collectibles on eBay when I don't buy the entire case... I've only seen the previous case of mini racers in stores and Meijer is the only store I've seen them at.

I've learned over the years to buy Cars when I have the chance because too many times they don't get released... I have several Cars in my collection that I bought from friends in other countries because they haven't been released in the US... Cars sell in spite of Mattel, not because of Mattel.

Again, congratulations on your new Mini Racers... I hope to buy them as singles one day.

Comment

Working...
        X