2020 Singles Case B is here: December 10, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Singles Case B is here: December 10, 2019

From Eli at Get Me Collectibles... 202 singles case B is here... 1:55 scale singles case B is in stock and ready to ship! $98 plus shipping ($14 in the USA, up to $70 internationally). email getmecollectibles@gmail.com if interested or to be added to our email list. Our email list always finds out what is in the new cases first.

2020 singles B case contents:

Noah Gocek x 2 - New: next generation Clutch Aid
    Fighting Face Mater - new/variant
    Paul Conrev x 2 - first time as a single - previously only in a Walmart 5 pack
    Nigel Gearsley with Flames x 2
    APB
    Liability - first time with plastic tires - previously a Demo Derby single
    Trainer Cruz Ramirez - second time release as a single (previously only in 2020 singles case A)

Fabulous Lightning Mcqueen x 2
    Lightning Mcqueen with Racing Wheels
    Sheriff x 2
    Maddy Mcgear
    Shu Todoroki
    Jackson Storm x 3
    Ryan Inside Laney
    Dinoco Cruz Ramirez
    Tex Dinoco
    Greta

I have ordered a case and should have it soon... I'll add more pictures later... but for now, here's what is new(er) in the case:

Here's a photo showing just Noah:

Thank you for letting us know about case B, Get Me Collectibles!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are photos of some of the Cars from 2020 singles case B:

Paul Conrev - previously only available in a Walmart 5 pack... there's only 1 in my case.

Here's Noah Ranck, the next generation Clutch Aid:

Here's the back of the Noah Ranck card:

I was glad to see that case B contained a Trainer Cruz single:

Here's Liability:

Here's a close up of Liability:

I noticed about 3 differences between this mainline single release and the previous Demo Derby single (4 if you count the accessory barrels).

Here's Fighting Face Mater:

Here's a photo showing the front of Fighting Face Mater:

Case B was made in Thailand:

The contents of my case differed just a little from what Get Me Collectibles posted... I had 1 Paul Conrev and 1 Francesco Bernouli and not 2 Paul Conrev... while I'd have preferred 2 Paul Conrev, I understand that case assortments and contents are tentative and subject to change... I needed/wanted 7 of the 24 Cars in the case... while I'd like more, that's better than the 2 in case A.

More photos to come - I'll do a comparison of the mainline Liability and the older Demo Derby Liability.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

There's centainly a few in there I'd like!

It's difficult to tell from the photos, but what are the rear of the cardbacks like? The most recent ones in the UK / Europe aren't smooth card, but paperlike and not as sturdy!

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
        There's centainly a few in there I'd like!

It's difficult to tell from the photos, but what are the rear of the cardbacks like? The most recent ones in the UK / Europe aren't smooth card, but paperlike and not as sturdy!
        I will check later this evening and let you know...

Comment

Strange... 4:56 pm eastern time on 12/18/19 and I see that according to Photobucket I have deleted some of my photos... I did not... and I can't access Photobucket right now... Dang.

Comment

The back of the cardback appears to be a thinner cardboard, more paper like... it's not a smooth card (it's not coated)... and it does not seem nearly as sturdy... another way that Mattel has attempted to cut costs to increase profits... I still don't know what happened to the rest of my photos... thanks a lot, Photobucket (and yes I am being sarcastic to Photobucket, not our PCD members).

Comment

Working...
            X