Upcoming Cars: 1/10/2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Cars: 1/10/2020

Thanks to RCcars5 and DaFickser for bringing this to our attention... there are some new Cars that will be coming out soon... some are singles... some appear to be Deluxe... The website appears to be in Switzerland... https://www.meinspielzeug.ch/lizenz/disney-cars/

in no particular order:

3 Singles include Faregame, Next Generation No Stall Jonas Carvers, and a silver series King and Miguel Camino (singles - Miguel not pictured)

2 Deluxe include Josh Coolant and a Gaskits Semi (Cab) named Dale Roofolo

I like new Cars... it's going to be hard to wait.
    Josh Coolant Dale Roofalo Faregame

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Some nice CARS to look forward too. Loos like some 'cancelled' cars will get a release this year.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Fare Game is a must have!

Comment

I love the interactive catalogue on the site, but oh those European prices! Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
          I love the interactive catalogue on the site, but oh those European prices! Ouch!
          I agree, niftynigel... the prices of Cars specifically and toys in general in other parts of the world makes collecting harder than it is for those of us in the US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X