Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Case 956R 2 packs now at Get Me Collectibles (01/31/20) & in stores: 2/19/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Case 956R 2 packs now at Get Me Collectibles (01/31/20) & in stores: 2/19/20

Now available from Get Me Collectibles... 2020 Case 956R 2 packs... thank you, Eli Davies for the heads up!

These 2 packs were made in Thailand... Here is the case contents:

2020 2 Pack case 956R the case of 12 2 packs is $98 plus shipping

NICKY B./Flo x2 - Nicky B is new

Lewis Hamilton/ Bruce Boxmann x2 - Bruce was previously only available in a Target 7 pack.

Chick Hicks/ Chief Chick x2 - the Chick Hicks was previously only available in a Target Team Crew set with crew chief and 3 pittys.

Charlie Checker/Lightning Mcqueen x2

Eric Braker/Barry Depedal x2

Speedy Comet/ Parker Brakeston -x1

Dinoco Mia/Dinoco Tia -x1

With 2 each of 5 2 packs, including the ones containing new/newer/previously hard to find Cars, this was a good case to split with a friend... once I receive my order, I'll take and share some photos.

Here's Nicky B:

Thank you for letting me share your pictures, Get Me Collectibles! I like the old time Cars... and Nicky B is no exception.

Here's a stock photo from the Amazon.au website:

Attached Files
    Lewis H/Bruce B Nicky B/Flo Chick Hicks/Chick Hicks Crew Chief

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The case E 2 packs are also being found in stores... I made a quick trip to Dayton Sunday morning (I went to church Saturday night)... I was disappointed in what I found at my first 3 Walmart stores, Kroger Marketplace, 3 Meijer stores, and 2 O'Reilly Auto Parts stores and thought I was going to come up empty... The only Target I stopped at had 0 singles on the pegs but I found a Dale Roofolo and case E 2 packs...I bought these as well as the Dale Roofolo:

And at the 4th and final Walmart I found more case E 2 packs and bought the Nicky B/Flo.

So now that I have multiples, I opened one of each of those 2 packs.... the Bruce Boxmann is a variant as well.

As PCD Facebook member Tony Ruis pointed out, Flo is also a variant.

Not only is the side color different (light green as opposed to a cream color), but the rear side windows are part of the rear (back) window now - before the rear side windows were separated from the back window by a diecast frame.

Nicky B is a great Car... I like the new Flo as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Those plastic headlights look cheap.

Comment

Working...
      X