New feature: Throwback Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Awesome, FischAutoTechGarten! Great story behind the first customs you purchased... Cone Teeth Mater is too tall for your case - I'd love to see a picture showing your mini racers in your case.
    That's how they are stored. See ConeTeeth Mater on his side? (There are 6 duplicates in here undergoing customization that I forgot to pull out before the photo.) I'd like to build a wall mounted display out of mesquite and copper for my office... especially sized for minis... maybe make it big enough to hold 200.

Comment

Great photo showing how you store your collection, FischAutoTechGarten! Thank you for posting.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mmmm Tupper-fresh Cars!

Comment

July 9, 2020... Throwback Thursday... I think this is my favorite Cars movie gift pack with bundled Cars... The Ultimate Cars Gift Pack... Neither the gold Ransburg Cruisin McQueen nor the Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater had been released before or have been officially released since.

Front of the box:

Back of the box:

Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater from the Ultimate Cars Gift Pack:

Ransburg Gold Cruisin McQueen from the Ultimate Cars Gift Pack:

Thanks for looking.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the photos, very nice. Wish I had this set. The rescue squad Mater is a rare beauty for me - I don't have a regular version, while this one even comes with a special ransburg paint finish.

Comment

Working...
            X