Variant Alert: Bruce Boxmann differences

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variant Alert: Bruce Boxmann differences

Bruce Boxmann... the Lewis Hamilton Crew Chief... comparing the new made in Thailand version in the 2020 2 pack and the original made in China version from the Target Tokyo Race 7 pack Gift Pack.

The eyes in the 2020 made in Thailand version are larger and closer together than the made in China version in the boxed set... it also looks to me as if the shape/size of the mouth is slightly different.

The flag on the driver's side door has been moved further back in the new 2020 made in Thailand version... the hubcaps (rims) are different.

Bruce Boxmann and Lewis Hamilton - 2 pack opened 2/23/2020... Lewis has the gap in his teeth... And my Lewis Hamilton has no production code on the bottom of the Car.

Are these differences in Bruce Boxmann enough to get you to buy the new 2 pack? And keep the Target 7 pack? I have not yet opened my 7 pack and am thinking about selling the 7 pack as I already have opened the remaining Cars from the 7 pack from other packages... they've already been re-released.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X