Variant Alert: Silver Series Miguel Camino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variant Alert: Silver Series Miguel Camino

Variant alert... the new Silver Series Miguel Camino from 2020 singles case E has several differences from the original Silver Series Miguel Camino from a Kmart Cars Collector event.

May Simmons asked if there were differences between the original Silver Series Miguel Camino released as part of a Kmart Cars Collector event and the new one released in 2020 singles Case E... I think these 2 pictures show us the answer is yes... the original one is loose.

I really don’t like the matte finish on the new 2020 cards... it’s so thin that the cards are getting damaged when they are inserted into the case boxes the first time... I may end up saving money by not buying Cars to keep carded because it appears mint carded Cars may be a thing of the past.

The top Miguel Camino is from the Kmart Cars collector event - the rims/hub caps are different and the color around the gas tank is different... the orange above the front left tire is different.

The new made in Thailand Silver Series Miguel Camino has the eyelid line... there's also more silver above the eyelid... and the yellow closest to the right side mirror goes further to the edge of the hood on the original Silver Series Car.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The rims look golden on the new one, and look silver\grey on the card-back and original recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      The rims look golden on the new one, and look silver\grey on the card-back and original recipe.
      Yes, you are right, GotFrank... and as David Vincent pointed out, the rear spoiler is still red even though it should be either black or dark gray.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X