March 27, 2020... It's Contest Time on PCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 27, 2020... It's Contest Time on PCD

March 27, 2020... it's contest time here on PCD... Many thanks to Danny Floravit for donating the 5 Cars shown in the photo... To enter, follow the guidelines shown in my sample entry... Enter text and include a photo of part of your Cars collection - you can include either open or carded Cars or both - it's up to you.

The deadline to enter the contest is Sunday March 29, 2020 at 11 pm eastern time... I plan to do the random drawing on Tuesday evening March 31, 2020.

Postage costs are the responsibility of prize winner.

Good luck to all! You may enter here or on the PixarCarsDiecast.com Facebook page...

Thank you for donating the prize, Danny (aka musicnywu1)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Contest entry: here is part of my Cars collection... thank you to all medical people and first responders for everything you do.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The deadline to enter the contest has passed... no more entries will be accepted.

Comment

Working...
      X