New Series: 24 hour Endurance Racers with next gen color shift paint job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Series: 24 hour Endurance Racers with next gen color shift paint job

Found at Walmart this morning by Scavenger... The new RS 24 hour endurance series racers are here... Next Gen Color Shift paint job to me is a fancy term for a paint job of a different color.

Photo by Scavenger... used by permission.

8 Cars per case... Case contents :
    Lightning McQueen (x3)
    JD McPillar (x2)
    Jackson Storm (x2)
    Chase Racelott (x1)

I'm definitely looking forward to these... I expect they will be replacing the Mud Racers and the Rocket Racers at Walmart... I hope they are not a Walmart exclusive but we will see.

Are you looking forward to these?

Chris
    ​​​​​​​
    24H Endurance Racers 072420

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Yes I am looking forward to them! The card art is a little odd looking, but the cars look incredible. Do you know what RS in the logo stands for? I have a hunch it is not Radiator Springs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mapplesoft View Post
      Yes I am looking forward to them! The card art is a little odd looking, but the cars look incredible. Do you know what RS in the logo stands for? I have a hunch it is not Radiator Springs!

Looking at the back of the card, my guess is Racing Sports Network abbreviated down to RS... here's a photo of part of the back of the card.

The Cars look great, in my opinion... the card art is fairly elaborate... the RS on the front of the card is even the same (font) as the RSN shown above from the back of the card.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That is a good theory about RSN, that did not cross my mind at all. Now though I think it stands for "Rust-eze Speedway", as read in the new Walmart listing title. Kind of random if you ask me.
        Free 2-day shipping. Buy Disney/Pixar Cars Rust-Eze Speedway Next Gen 24-Hr Endurance Race Vehicles, 1:55-Scale Die-Cast (Character May Vary) at Walmart.com

Comment

pity theres not a short or toons that go with these

Comment

Originally posted by Mapplesoft View Post
            That is a good theory about RSN, that did not cross my mind at all. Now though I think it stands for "Rust-eze Speedway", as read in the new Walmart listing title. Kind of random if you ask me.
            Thank you for the link, Mapplesoft... what I find unusual about the link is that there's no number that matches the UPC or SKU number that Brickseek uses to approximate inventory... and based on the page, Rust-eze Speedway makes sense - it also makes sense when we consider that Sterling sold to Tex Dinoco and Tex would keep it going for the future (I'd love to see a Cars 4 but I'm not going to hold my breath).

And I agree, boogity - Cars Toons would be great to help sell these newer series of Cars (Rocket Racers, Mud Racers, Endurance Racers) as well as enjoyable for us to watch.

Comment

Get Me Collectibles has just recently put out a loose Jackson Storm from the series. Hoping to see more of the racers from him loose soon enough.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DISNEY-P...frcectupt=true

Comment

Several Walmart stores have gotten in wave 2 which includes Ed Truncan (Mood Springs) and Rich Mixon (labeled as Tim Treadless but it's definitely Tank Coat which is Rich Mixon)... I have friends in Florida, Texas, and California who have found them... still not on pegs at the local Walmart.

Comment

I finally found the Endurance Racers Ed Truncan (Mood Springs) and Rich Mixon (labeled as Tim Treadless) in southwest Ohio back at the end of October... the one day I've left the county in the last several weeks... and just when I thought I was caught up...

Found yesterday by Angelo Montero who I believe is in Texas... Eric Braker:

Not sure why the photo did not come up any larger...

Comment

I found Eric Braker at a Myrtle Beach Walmart the first week of February while on vacation (holiday) in South Carolina... While on a Cars hunt yesterday (3/7/2021), I found Eric Braker and Sheldon Shifter Endurance Racers! I was excited to see them.

Sheldon Shifter is the newest one as of March 2021... Here's a close up of the carded Car:

Does anybody else think of Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory when you see a Sheldon Shifter Car?

Comment

After almost 6 months, we finally have new Endurance Racers to let you know about... Michael Rotor (View Zeen) and Flip Dover (Interceptor) have been spotted... hopefully Walmart stores will have them sooner rather than later.

Sheldon Shifter was the last one released and I didn't see Sheldon or Eric Braker in a store until the first week of February 2021... I am not aware of anyone seeing these in stores yet but hopefully they are coming - most Walmart stores I've been in the last 2 months have had empty pegs for Endurance Racers.... and mainline singles... and NASCAR singles...

Comment

October 13, 2021... The Michael Rotor and Flip Dover Endurance Racers have been found at Walmart stores in some states... I received a package from a friend last week and it included one each of the 2 latest Endurance Racers.

Comment

Working...
                        X