Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming 2021 Cars - found on Smyth's Toys & Walmart Canada websites (11/20/2020)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 2021 Cars - found on Smyth's Toys & Walmart Canada websites (11/20/2020)

Thanks to Daniel Ls for the heads up... More new 2021 Cars have been found on the Smyth's Toys website... I'm sure our UK friends will be checking when it's safe to do so.

Here's a link.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...e/c/SM06010107

I especially like Ducky, JD McPillar, and the Racing Red Jackson Storm... I am very excited to see the Easter Buggy and Easter McQueen appear as part of the Mainline series.

Easter Buggy McQueen:

JD McPillar (Tow Cap - previously only in boxed sets)

The Easter Buggy!

Ducky Fauntleroy is a great looking new Car!

And this Racing Red Jackson Storm is stunning:

Other Cars appear to be repeats, including Green Ramone, Suki, Cartney Carsper, Aiden as a single (previously in a 2 pack), Mama Bernouli... I've seen 2021 singles case AA remnants at one store so far but I haven't gone on many Cars shopping trips due to the pandemic.

I'll try to add replies with photos from the Walmart Canada website in the coming days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Smyths quite often post forthcoming case assortments on their website. They are usually posted a few weeks in advance of arriving in store.

Smyths' website is showing plentiful stocks of the current / last UK 2020 case (962F), so it might take a few weeks of this case to filter through? Hopefully before Christmas?

In England, all non-essential shops have been closed for three weeks. It is planned that they will reopen in most parts of England next week. Many parts of the north of England are / will be in Tier 3 after the England-wide lockdown ends, so their stores won't open just yet.

I'm hoping to get to a Smyths or two next week and maybe Disney Store and Hamleys too?

Comment

a red jackson, what that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        a red jackson, what that all about?
        In order to sell Cars products, Mattel is releasing Cars with the same body, different paint job... here's on of the Red Racing series Mater which was found earlier today (November 27, 2020) in Australia (shown along with the Next Gen Vinyl Toupee Will Rusch, part of what appears to be the second case)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X