Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2, 2021: The 2021 Spring Cars Poster is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2, 2021: The 2021 Spring Cars Poster is Here!

Here is the spring 2021 Cars poster... there will supposedly be at least one more poster released during the 2021 calendar year.

Sorry for splitting it into 2 pictures and for the small size and low res quality... trouble getting a large high res photo uploaded due to limitations of the website software and hosting.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are some attempts at showing highlights of the poster.

4 Tractors, including the Sputter Stop Tractor (not pictured)

M Fast Fong - the next generation Rev N Go racer

2 more new old time racers

2 members of the Sweet Tea Band... Pam Wheeldarrow, the drummer, was shown in the previous picture... and Robert JamJones is shown below:

Also, we see a 1:55 release of Saludos Amigos Ramone:

More photos in the next reply.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here are a few more pictures.

Team 95 amd 51 Mater is a Deluxe:

Here are 3 Racing Red singles as well as a Golden Lightning McQueen:

Here are McQueen as Easter Bunny and the Easter Buggy - previously released as Easter Cars made in China - these are made in Thailand and mainline series Cars.

Here's a photo of the Sputter Stop Tractor:

Here's a photo of Double Clutch Daley - another new Car - part of a 2 pack along with Fabulous Hudson Hornet.

We also see appearing as singles Brian Spark which was only available as a launcher and Jimmy Cables which was part of a Target 11 pack, I believe.

Again, these are only the new Cars that should be out in the first 6 months of 2021... more new Cars should appear in the second half of 2021 - we should see another poster.

Comment

We also see appearing as singles Brian Spark which was only available as a launcher and Jimmy Cables which was part of a Target 11 pack, I believe.

And 2 new Hot Rod Cars - Hot Rod River Scott and Hot Rod Louise Nash.

I will see if I can get a URL for those of you who would like to download a high res PDF file of the poster.

There are 8 Deluxe Cars shown on the poster... The Team 95/51 Mater is the only "new" Car... re-releases include Dr. Damage, Arvy, Red, Miss Fritter, Kingpin Nobunaga, Leroy Traffik, and Mack.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X