2/15/2021: Duck...Duck... Duck... Ducky! Here's Ducky Fauntleroy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/15/2021: Duck...Duck... Duck... Ducky! Here's Ducky Fauntleroy

February 15, 2021... new from 2021 case AD... Here's Ducky Fauntleroy!

I love the old Thomasville look legend... #42... where did we see that number in Cars 3?

Cheerio Old Tools!

I think Ducky is my favorite Car in 2021 singles case AD... and there are some great ones... it has been found at stores in the US (Target) as well as Australia.

Thank you, Get Me Collectibles, for my new Cars from case AD.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Hey, looks like a Brit. Anyone know the possible make & model?

Comment

calling someone an old tool over here,,, well isnt too nice!!
      nice care mind
      will we see this here, doubt it

Comment

Some interesting insights on Ducky Fauntleroy, as posted on the following website: https://worldofcarsdrivein.fandom.co...cky_Fauntleroy
        • His name is a reference to Donald Duck, whose full name, according to the 1942 short film Donald Gets Drafted, is Donald Fauntleroy Duck.
        • His name in Spanish version, Pato Donald, is a reference to Donald Duck, who is called Pato Donald in Spanish
        In 1954, he competed in the race at the Fireball Beach Course, during which the Hudson Hornet had experienced a career-ending crash.

According to the cartoon, Donald Gets Drafted (1942), Donald's full name is Donald Fauntleroy Duck (his middle name appears to be a reference to his sailor hat, which was a common accessory for "Little Lord Fauntleroy" suits).

I am not sure about the model of Car Ducky Fantleroy is.

Great to hear from you, GotFrank and boogity... and boogity, I hope that once more people are vaccinated against COVID and international borders and economies open up, we'll see more toys and Cars appear in countries around the world... I've seen a few pegwarmers from singles case AC at a couple of Target stores...I haven't been looking in stores very often... almost all of my 2021 Cars purchases have come from Get Me Collectibles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

LOL, it might be a lower case "t" ie: toot. Which does not make a tonne of sense... And tool is way funnier.

Crazy, Donald Duck reference. So then who is Suzie the Little Blue Coupe? If we're doing formative Disney toons.

As for the Co-V I lost a favorite cousin early on. Had three or so close calls accompanied by two week isolations.
          Haven't been in a retail store in a year. And I'm running out of my good will toward man. My wife's parents who are in their 70's got their jabs last week. So that's a good thing.

Additionally 42 the answer to life the universe and everything, nice.

Comment

Cheerio Old Tools is one of Ducky's sponsors... other sponsors include Blowie Belsoms Safety Horns, Catmull Oil, Dincoco, and Southern Gold Gasoline (also seen on the Jet Robinson diecast racer).

Comment

take care,lads

Comment

Working...
              X