March 4, 2021: 2 new singles cases have been found in Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 4, 2021: 2 new singles cases have been found in Australia

March 4, 2021... 2 new singles cases have been found in Australia... my guess is they are cases AE and AF but that is not confirmed... SamB2003 found the case with Jimmy Cables (previously only found in the US in a Target 11 pack, Sputter Stop Racing Tractor, Bob Pulley, and Andrea are in the case... And a few people found the next case, including Marina van Santen and Colin Martin... Sam shared a couple of Colin's pictures on the Facebook page and Marina shared a couple of her pictures.

Thank you for the heads up about this case and sharing the photos from Colin Martin, SamB2003!

Joe Don Jackson - an old #42 - photo from Marina Santen

I love the sponsor name: PO TATER'S

Brian Spark - previously only available as a launcher... shown here with Lightning McQueen with Cone (picture from Colin Martin)

M Fast Fong and Racing Red Series Sallyphoto from Colin Martin)

Really glad to see M Fast Fong, the next generation Rev N Go

Saludos Amigos Ramone and Robert Jam Jones (photo from Colin Martin)

6 new Cars in a case is fantastic... plus one that had only been released as a launcher... Can't wait for these new cases to be released in the US and in the UK... we need new Cars... other than NASCAR and Endurance Racers, there haven't been new singles at most Walmart stores in months... and I have to travel and hour to get to a Target store... and I know our UK and Europe collectors have had a difficult time finding new Cars due to the COVID lockdown.

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom
Working...
X