Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Contest Time: Happy 10th Anniversary, PCD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Contest Time: Happy 10th Anniversary, PCD!

March 22, 2021... It’s contest time... as we get ready to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the PixarCarsDiecast.com website, thanks to the generosity of a good friend who is a PCD member, we have a couple of great prizes for our spring contest.

First place prize winner will receive a Golden Lightning McQueen single and a set of the Easter Buggy and Lightning McQueen with bunny ears singles from 2021 singles case AD.

2nd place price winner will receive a Golden Lightning McQueen single.

Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the prize winners.

You will be able to enter on both the PCD website and Facebook group page... the contest will start later today... you will have multiple chances to enter... the drawing will be Wednesday night March 31.

Thank you for the great prize donation.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

March 22, 2021... Here's your first chance to enter to win the contest... please rank in order your favorites from the first release of the 4 Easter Cars from 2017.

Easter Buggy
    Easter Lightning McQueen
    Easter Mater
    Easter Ramone

Here is my sample entry: Buggy, McQueen, Ramone, Mater

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

1. Easter Ramone
      2. Easter Lightning McQueen
      3. Easter Mater
      4. Easter Buggy

Comment

Easter Buggy
        Easter Lightning McQueen
        Easter Mater
        Easter Ramone

thanks and good luck everyone!!

Comment

Thanks for doing this contest!
          1. Easter Buggy
          2. Easter Ramone
          3. Easter Mater
          4. Easter McQueen
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

March 24, 2021...

Here's your second chance to enter the PCD 10th Anniversary contest... How many of you remember seeing these in stores?

Normal Cars in Easter Eggs... I bought the Spare Mint and Shiny Wax Crew Chief Easter Cars as they were fairly new at the time... I already had enough Lightning McQueen and Charlie Checker Cars so I didn't buy them.
            Previously, Mattel released Sally, Chick, and McQueen in eggs during the Supercharged series, back in 2007... they also released a few more Cars as Easter eggs during the Night Skyline series.

I also found a picture of Cars 2 Easter Cars that I found at Meijer during the Winter of 2012 (2/23/2012) but did not buy.

To enter, simply comment whether you have any of them and how likely you are to buy them.

Contest entry #2:
            I have the Sparemint Crew Chief and believe I have the Shiny Wax Crew Chief Easter egg Cars... I'm not sure I have any others... I saw the Cars 2 Easter Egg Cars items in a store in 2012 but didn't buy them... I'm only likely to purchase ones containing new Cars.
            Attached Files

Comment

I only have 1 of these Easter edition cars - Rod Torque Redline. Bought him off a 3rd party Amazon seller - when I got into collecting Cars, I believe these were already not in production or retail. Didn't have Rod at the time, or any Easter egg edition car, so happy to add him to my collection. Funny thing is, it's still in original blister pack, so I've never been able to actually see Rod (still don't have another Rod in any other release!), hopefully he's in there! I'm the same - only buy if they contain new models or ones I don't have, so will definitely pick up both Crew Chiefs.

Comment

March 26, 2021... here's your 3rd chance to enter the PCD 10th Anniversary contest where someone will win a set of the 2 2021 Easter Cars and a Golden Lightning McQueen single...

Of the 2 Easter McQueen singles, which do you like better? The 2017 painted McQueen with Easter basket or the 2021 McQueen with bunny ears? And would you buy a painted McQueen with bunny ears if Mattel released one?

Sample contest entry shown below.

Contest entry 3: I prefer the 2017 McQueen and yes, I'd buy a painted McQueen with bunny ears.

Comment

Contest entry 3: Prefer the 2017 McQueen, love the splashes of colour. Yes, definitely would buy a painted McQueen with bunny ears!

Comment

Here's your 4th and last chance to enter the PCD 10th anniversary contest for a chance to win one of the two prizes... to enter, simply reply after my sample entry with how long you've been collecting Cars.

1st place will win a Golden McQueen single as well as the Easter Buggy and Lightning McQueen with Bunny ears from 2021 Singles case AD... 2nd place will win a Golden McQueen single.
                    Random drawing is tentatively late Wednesday night Eastern time on March 31, 2021.

Good luck!

Comment

Contest entry #4: I've been collecting Cars since late 2006.

Chris

Comment

Contest entry #4: I've been collecting Cars since 2012. Ain't stopping!

Comment

Entries for the contest have now been closed... I was unable to prepare for the drawing earlier this week... I'm hopeful I'll be able to do the drawing in the next 2 days... Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Working...
                          X