Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Soon: 2021 Christmas Cars including Snowmobile (Found on the Smyths website)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon: 2021 Christmas Cars including Snowmobile (Found on the Smyths website)

July 1, 2021.

Thank you to Daniel LS for the heads up... it looks like Christmas Cars are coming later this summer... he found listings on the Smyths Toys website - Smyth's is a toy company with a large presence in the UK.

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...y%2BCars&text=

This Ramone is a new color combination:
    https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...st/p/199185007

The present in this Luigi & Guido is new:
    https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...st/p/199185006

Other Cars in the series include:
    Mater and McQueen:

Sally, Doc, and Sarge:

According to the listings on the website, these should be arriving between August 9 and August 16.

Hopefully they will appear in many countries throughout the world and all collectors who want them will be able to buy them... I'd like 2 each of the Ramone and Guido & Luigi, so I can open one and keep one carded... I'd also like 1 of each re-release to keep carded... the cardback shape is similar to the 2021 mainline with an image similar to past Christmas Cars - I'm not sure how well the cards will be able to be kept from bending and creasing.

Thank you for the heads up, Daniel LS.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

4:17 pm eastern time... Smyth's has added the Snowmobile to their website:

Here's a better resolution photo:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...st/p/199185008

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cool cool cool! Look forward to these, nice to see a few new singles released as well!

Comment

August 20, 2021... looking at the Smyth's website today, it appears that Reindeer Cars are in stock at some of the stores... Reading, Slough, and Norwich have them, among others... good luck to all my UK friends as you look for these... and my friend Rhalf has a friend who has found them today... photo coming.

Comment

Found in a UK Smyth's store earlier today, August 20, 2021.

I am so looking forward to these.

Comment

well you know whats gonna happen, those greedy ....... gonna be buying them all up and re selling them,

Comment

bagged a snowmobile today, really need 7 more to go with santa car on the christmas tree, that however is a bit excessive .... one will do the job

Comment

• cac1959
                cac1959 commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations on finding a Snowmobile today, boogity! I'm definitely looking forward to adding it to my collection.

Well I not often wrong, see someone in blackpool selling at 19.99, hope he proud of himself, the rat

Comment

August 21, 2021... we have confirmation today from MarknotaMack that there are 12 Cars in the case... confirmed case contents:

Lightning McQueen - x3
                Mater - x2
                Reindeer (Snowmobile) -x2
                Sally
                Doc
                Sarge
                Ramone (new)
                Guido/Luigi (new present)

Good luck finding them.

Comment

August 21, 2021... we have confirmation today from MarknotaMack that there are 12 Cars in the case... confirmed case contents:

Lightning McQueen - x3
                  Mater - x2
                  Reindeer (Snowmobile) -x2
                  Sally
                  Doc
                  Sarge
                  Ramone (new)
                  Guido/Luigi (new present)

Good luck finding them.

Comment

Glad to see that some of you have found the new Christmas (Winter Holiday) Cars... Both niftynigel and rossibutton have posted in the UK recent finds that they have found them in Smyth's.

Comment

I managed to pick up the whole set in Smyths toy superstore today. I must admit, as some have said, the quality of the cards are excellent and very thick and glossy. Massive difference to the mainline and a really good set. Especially the snowmobile

Comment

• cac1959
                        cac1959 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congratulations on your great finds, VANDANCE! The Winter Holiday Cars are amazing and I can't wait to get them.

Thanks Chris, I can’t believe that the mainline and Christmas mixes have arrived here before the States. They are worth waiting for for sure!!

Comment

I received a case of the Wintertime Cruisers singles from Get Me Collectibles yesterday... I am super excited to have the Snowmobile (Reindeer)...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          I received a case of the Wintertime Cruisers singles from Get Me Collectibles yesterday... I am super excited to have the Snowmobile (Reindeer)...
                          you won’t be disappointed he’s a great little fella!!

Comment

Working...
                          X