X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    started a topic Disney Shop UK

Disney Shop UK

Well it finally happened, Disney shop in Belfast is closing down in a few days, couldnt be many left in the UK now, typical Walt , I always knew Walt,s customer service was false and fake, this has proved my point
    Clearly they think all the profits will be higher on line... however..
    kids big and small love shopping in there
    whats going to happen to all their staff... cant remember off hand what stupid name walt has/had for them
    another shop away in central belfast... walt dont care, he already taken us for a ride over the years...
    hope those girls get something on the job front soon cos walt clearly dont give a monkeys

the only plus side is not hearing the word .....guest....anymore.... this is belfast not plastic corporate america for goodness sake

sod their website, wont be visiting it no more

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the update, niftynigel... I'm sad as I think about all the stores that used to be open, that used to sell Toys including Cars... Disney Store, Toys R US, Kmart, Sears, Zeller's (acquired by Target in an attempt to expand into Canada)...

• niftynigel
    replied
    Four of the remaining six stores in the UK closed by the end of September.

The only two stores left are:

Liverpool (Liverpool One Shopping Centre)
    London (Oxford Street, near Bond Street)

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Given what Boogity has said, it may not come as much surprise that staff (in the remaining shops) are not being informed of shop closures until just before the event.

A quick look on Google, it would appear that these stores are the only ones left in the UK:

Sunderland
    York
    Liverpool
    Merry Hill (near Dudley)
    Oxford Street, London
    Westfield (Shepherds Bush, London)

At their height of popularity, there were over 100 Disney Stores in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Sorry to hear that the Belfast Disney Store (Disney shop) has closed, boogity...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X