Ebay knows whats up!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay knows whats up!!!

An eBay seller has posted case Y which includes 2 Galloping Gear Grinder - the only 2 new Cars in the case of 24.

We have edited the post to show the eBay link... posting photos that you did not take without permission of the person who did is not permitted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Pixar...item46071f3358
    Last edited by cac1959; 08-22-2012, 02:46 AM. Reason: Contained a photo from eBay used without permission

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

oh snap! Thats awesome.

Good price too.

Loving the look of Galloping Geargrinder too...I'd probably keep 2 of him. One for my son and one for me lol.

I could use 7 of the cars offered in that case. Rest would be sell sell sell lol.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

So this case has no chase.

Comment

Case J has the Ultimate Chase and Case Y has no chase. It is the same case otherwise. Think of Case J as more for resellers and Case Y for more of major retailers.

Comment

this is the repeat of case J without the super chase car (professor z instead) so i'm surprised it has appeared on ebay ahead of it

and given they both contain nine mcqueens plus three more peg warmers i'll wait without much hope that Galloping Gear Grinder might one day reach a store over here

in fact the lack of new cars has seen the boy completely lose interest and turn his attention to lego - which on the plus side is fun to build but treading on small pieces is even more painful than the lack of cars

Comment

I just found on ebay the brand new Take Fight cars including Propwash Junction Bioplane, Lightning McQueen Hawk, and Falcon Hawk Black (falcon hawk with bandage)! Also I found a very odd car; Flik with Cowboy Hat! I have no idea when or even if it will be released.
            Last edited by RBCars77; 08-29-2012, 10:11 PM.
            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
              I just found on ebay the brand new Take Fight cars including Propwash Junction Bioplane, Lightning McQueen Hawk, and Falcon Hawk Black (falcon hawk with bandage)! Also I found a very odd car; Flik with Cowboy Hat! I have no idea when or even if it will be released.
              Just a question to everyone. Anyone here seen Flik w Cowboy Hat appeared in the Film?

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                Just a question to everyone. Anyone here seen Flik w Cowboy Hat appeared in the Film?
                Flik yes but not with a cowboy hat... odd aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by carslandfan_88 View Post
                  Flik yes but not with a cowboy hat... odd aint it?
                  It sure is weird and it was sold for 255 USD!

Comment

Working...
                  X