• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Pixar Cars 2 World Grand Prix Race Launcher

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/T...rchPosition=63

Has anyone got this?

What's the quality like?

Is it any good?

Looking to buy it but would like to "put the feelers out there" before doing so...

mr B

my son has had this for months now and is still going strong, would recomend it if you have little ones that enjoy role playing races,

the speed they come out is not the greatest and would certainly recommend using on wood flooring as they travel so much further

Comment

My boys love it...the 8 yr old had me set up a chart to help him keep track of who wins the most races. Looks like Lewis Hamilton and Jeff Gorvette win most often. Hours have been spent playing with this!!! Very cool

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great news - it'll be a definate purchase then as it's reduced to £14.99

He has the Mini Adventures Drive-in race off thingy and loves it. I was going to get him a few launchers, but at £12.99 each when I saw this I thought I'd see how good it was

Thanks for the info guys

Comment

We have it... we like it... we play with it and we use it as a "garage" to park 10 Cars... I paid too much for mine - over $25 if I remember right... I've seen it on clearance for under $20... but don't think I'll pick up another one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X