2013 Cars preview?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Cars preview?

Hi there gang...was just browsing around the interwebz this morning and found myself on the very well known take5aday site and read a little article about the upcomming 2013 Case A. Seems they will be mixing in Cars 1 and 2 in the assortment and will include a Ultimate Chase (not named). Not sure what that means. Does it mean that the ultimate chases are finally coming out everywhere? or just the next one in line.

Again...5 LMQ's in the assortment

But I see Vladimir Trunkov is coming out again and rumours are that Uncle topolino will make it out as a single. And a new purple Gremlin. J. Curby Gremlin.

anywys...I'm not taking away any other info from them, here's there link to read the rest of the article:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/09/...singles-cases/
    Last edited by cac1959; 09-04-2012, 05:01 PM. Reason: Removed image

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

6 cars in that case I don't have - potentially 7 if there's an ultimate chase!!!

If Sally is a "Cars 2 Sally" then that will also be a new car.

5 McQueens and 4 Francesco in this case seem a little excessive, but not too bad given the rest of the case

Comment

For me...as I'm only in for Cars 2, I've got the following to look for:
      - Vladimir Trunkov
      - Uncle Topolino
      - J Curby Gremlin

if they are from cars 2 the chase girl (tamiko, okuni or shigeko)

and if released everywhere..ultimate chase

So thats 3 for sure and 2 possibilities if they are Car 2

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I'm waiting to hear more about the details of the case... there are very few of those Cars that I need... with an Ultimate Chase, I'll think about getting the case...

Case assortment:
        From Cars:
        Chick Hicks (x2)
        Dusty Rust-eze
        Hank Halloween Murphy
        Tow Truck Tom

Cars2:
        Francesco (x4)
        McQueen with racing wheels (x5)
        Uncle Topolino (x1) - first release as single
        J Curby Gremlin (x2) - new

Chase girl - new
        Ultimate Chase
        Vladimir Trunkov

Could be either Cars or Cars2: Mater, Sheriff, Sally

Thanks for the heads up, DeceptiCog72283 - we're going to leave the link to the TakeFiveADay post up... we can't post the photo without the permission of the original poster.

Here's hoping we get the rest of the 2012 Cars that have been delayed before the 2013 Cars are available for sale.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          I'm waiting to hear more about the details of the case... there are very few of those Cars that I need... with an Ultimate Chase, I'll think about getting the case...

Case assortment:
          From Cars:
          Chick Hicks (x2)
          Dusty Rust-eze
          Hank Halloween Murphy
          Tow Truck Tom

Cars2:
          Francesco (x4)
          McQueen with racing wheels (x5)
          Uncle Topolino (x1) - first release as single
          J Curby Gremlin (x2) - new

Chase girl - new
          Ultimate Chase
          Vladimir Trunkov

Could be either Cars or Cars2: Mater, Sheriff, Sally

Thanks for the heads up, DeceptiCog72283 - we're going to leave the link to the TakeFiveADay post up... we can't post the photo without the permission of the original poster.

Here's hoping we get the rest of the 2012 Cars that have been delayed before the 2013 Cars are available for sale.
          thats cool. I now know a new rule...I'll know for next time.

Question for you though...how do you order a case? Youjust wait for it on jmdl or ?

Transformers for Trade

Comment

The 5 McQueens and 4 Francescos eliminate the potential for purchasing this as a case. The rest of it sounds awesome and I will enjoy hunting these cars down.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thanks for understanding about the rule regarding use of photos from others, DeceptiCog72283... I appreciate you posting about the case assortment, and so do others.

And to answer your question, I have ordered my last several cases from JMDL Toys... I've used other retailers in the past... some are no longer in business... as long as JMDL is providing me and other PCD members with good prices and outstanding customer service, I'll continue to order from them.

There are way too many McQueen and Francesco in the case, but to get the new Cars and the Super Chase, it's worth it for me... I've not bought any Cars in the county since the June 2012 Kmart Collector Event... I don't always have the time and desire to head out of town looking for Cars... I'll do something with the extras...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

No prob. Well..any cars 2 extras you have, send me a PM, I may need some lol.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Decent but not a great case. Wish this case will be a good kick start for 2013.
                  I hope there will be some balance in future case.
                  Come on Mattel all you need to do is make sally x2 and sheriff x2 to reduce the amount of Francesco and Cars 2 McQueen

Comment

Do you how much a case normally is?

Comment

Originally posted by soozowl View Post
                      Do you how much a case normally is?
                      The last few cases from JMDL Toys have been $98 http://www.jmdltoys.com/c/156/cars-2-cases

Comment

Another question. In April I bought a large pack at TRU & it included 2 exclusive girl cars...does anyone know if those would be either Tamiko, Okani or Shigeko?

Comment

Thank Mr. B - That would make it (for me ) $14 a car for the ones I need.. HMM, is it worth it or not....I'll have to wait & see - my husband may talk me out of it. LOL

Comment

Soozowl...according to the Pixar Wikia...the 2 exclusive girls are Okuni and Shigeko.

check out the picture below:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/2/2...01833443_o.jpg

a bit hard to read...but clear enuogh to see the names
                            Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 09-04-2012, 10:10 PM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                            X