Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we got a box from cac1959 today, I figured it was time to open a few Cars.

Glad to add that one to our display case and get Lenty Sheriff out to play with.

Since we had the case open, we decided to add Sally.

Also opened this one.

He gets to take his place with our other Cars 1 Maters.

I'm going to have to get another case soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great photos, bobbyjack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

sweet pics bobbyjack,thank's for sharing

Comment

after having a play around with the display cabinet, we had an extra shelf spare and these babies didnt look right in there packaging, my son rolled his puppy eyes and got to open these, just the smile was a good enough reason to open them.....plus they look so much better out the plastic

Comment

Those cars are awesome! BobbyJack hasn't shown much interest in them yet. I guess because he didn't see them in the movie. I want to get Rip Clutchgonski first before we open ours.

Comment

thanks for the kind comments, i am lucky enough to have a rip launcher, but my son is begging me to open him, i think this is the only car i wont open and hope someone can source me a case b rip to open

Comment

very nice jon! I am very jealous of those 5 beauties.

Look forward to seeing the open pics

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                  very nice jon! I am very jealous of those 5 beauties.

Look forward to seeing the open pics
                  i have uploaded some to my collection thread

Comment

Wow... amazing, jonj... I couldn't say no to those eyes either... my grandchildren know that too... they flash the puppy eyes to me at times.

Looking forward to checking out the photos...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow - bobbyjack is certainly one lucky boy - make sure he knows that.

I've freed Nitroade Hauler and Coriander Widetrack today, but my son won't stay still enough for me to take a non-blurry picture!!!

I should jut get the SLR out and stop trying to use my phone camera!

Comment

some excellent photos bobbyjack and jonj

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                          Wow - bobbyjack is certainly one lucky boy - make sure he knows that.
                          I think he knows. My dad got me a lot of stuff like this growing up with Star Wars, G.I. Joe, and Transformers. He never really played with it though. I actually enjoy playing with this stuff.

Comment

Well, I found Case A singles tonight, so my youngest daughter got to open up her very own Sally.

She loves her, and I hope McQueen doesn't get jealous over how much time Sally now spends with Francesco.

Comment

Your daughter is very happy to have her own Sally...

Comment

My daughter is now looking forward to opening her own Suki. We have this from case P also but the kids haven't seen those cars yet.

She just turned 3 about 10 days ago, so if I can keep her interested in Cars, I'll have an excuse to keep collecting for a few more years.

Now her Sally and Flo have another female friend to hang out with in Radiator Springs.

Don't worry, BobbyJack didn't get left out in all this. Had this car since last summer and I'm just getting around to opening it.

He got the plastic Mater out of Roger and started playing with them.

They all look ready to "Burn this candle!"

Comment

Working...
                                X