Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most excellent pics bobbyjack

Im quite happy, my son isn't 2 yet so I think I have a few years left to collect (as long as my wife doesn't strangle me first lol)

I love Suki...I do hop to find her eventually

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Tonight we decided to open up Becky Wheelin. Had this car since March but never got to open her yet.

Kids have no idea how long she was sitting up on the shelf, but my daughter was more than happy to free her.

Gotta keep her interested so I can get a few more years of collecting in.

Here is her spot until I can get the Fans Stands set up!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Tonight we decided to open up Becky Wheelin. Had this car since March but never got to open her yet.

Kids have no idea how long she was sitting up on the shelf, but my daughter was more than happy to free her.

Gotta keep her interested so I can get a few more years of collecting in.

Here is her spot until I can get the Fans Stands set up!
        Woah.. Becky's been available in the US since March?? Man does time fly! Wish my crummy little town would have gotten in multiple Cases of these instead of Mel Dorado after Mel Dorado after Francesco Bernoulli...

Comment

She is so sweet! Nice hometown.

Comment

Great photos, bobbyjack...

I just opened a new Car this morning...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

what a great looking car. I hope to one day find rip around here

Transformers for Trade

Comment

I really wanted to open our Fans Stands, but I didn't feel it would be right to set it up without Cartney Brakin and Erik Lanely. So after entering the coloring contest, I "awarded" my kids some Cars...

Then I had to open our display cases to find some Race Fans.

It was hard to actually find cars that would fit in that front row. I'm glad I only spent $12 on this.

Comment

Great photos, bobbyjack! I agree with you - there are very few Cars that fit in the front row... I spent $42 (with tax) for mine... if they would fit together I would have bought more on clearance... but since they don't, I won't...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Rip didn't make the cut to race in your display?

Comment

That is kinda disapointing. I was thinking of getting one eventually, but I dony have many small cars other then Luigi and Guido lol

Great photos though

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                        Rip didn't make the cut to race in your display?
                        Haven't opened Rip yet. Building up to that. A member here has also sent BobbyJack a Rip and I want that to be the one he opens first!

Comment

I hate the fact that all these great new cars have came out around Christmas, my wife won't let them open the cars so they are all stuck in plastic in the closet for 2 more weeks It is hard to not give them to them
                          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
                            I hate the fact that all these great new cars have came out around Christmas, my wife won't let them open the cars so they are all stuck in plastic in the closet for 2 more weeks It is hard to not give them to them
                            I hear ya! I've got all the Cars from Case P, the Tractor Tipping Set, Elvis RV, Taia & Taco Mater, Cartney, Prince, 2 of the Disney box sets with all the crew chiefs, the Mater Saves Xmas stuff & a few others still in transit lurking around & my son is dying to open the boxes I've been getting in the mail as he thinks they are all for him. I'm busting to open them as we'll & let him play with them. I'm trying to be very patient...lol!

Nice looking fan stands there Bobbyjack, we love our fan stands too!

Comment

Here are a few Cars that I'm getting ready to open shortly...

Comment

looking forward to seeing some pics! I really like those crew chief two packs

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X