Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I see in that facial expression is hehe they think I'm clueless but I KNOW there's more downstairs!! Lol sweet score glad he had a good day!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Lol Mike I told ya he would get some eventually!!

Here's the final tally of Cars freed today!

Well except for the Star Wars Cars which the boy claims will never be free from there plastic prisons!!
      that much cool stuff would have made me happy on my birthday when I was his age
      great pic scavenger

Comment

• Decided to open a couple of new Cars this evening...

Chase Miles:

Mama B:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice scores there Chris. I'm beginning to think the Mama Bernoulli pack will not make an appearance in Oz & neither will the other new packs. Beautiful car that one! Shame they aren't sold in Walmart - my parents are heading to HNL & Alaska in 6 weeks!

Comment

• I guess this thread is where I should post this. Got home last night and my little one found the hiding place for the cars we haven't opened (and some I was saving for his little brother)... so here's the prison break before my wife could stop him...

Comment

• Somebody had fun opening those Cars packages, KK&PP_Cars!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• oh man mine are in the top of a closet.

Comment

• Atta boy..hes got the cars hunting genes in him!! LOL

If only he could post he would have to post this in the recent finds thread!! XD

Comment

• LOL I know I would've had a lot of fun tearing through those packages at that age. I think he can smell'em...but I moved them again (hopefully out of reach this time)...looking at that first picture again, I just realized Brent and Darrel are MIA...sneaky boy...

Comment

• All my unopened Cars are on a shelf out of the kids' reach. Even if they got a stool.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• LOLOL that is AWESOME!!! Love the picture kk&pp_cars. I bet he was super stoked!

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374797087.038221.jpg
                          Cleary gets to free these cars for his birthday in aug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                            [ATTACH]2740[/ATTACH]
                            Cleary gets to free these cars for his birthday in aug.
                            Now that's a birthday gift to look forward to!

Comment

• We decided to free El Chupacabra tonight.

This is the second tent set we have opened.

We still have Bulldog left to open and haven't found Ripslinger's tent yet.

All the Planes are in line to compete in an air show...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• "I'm sorry, our departure has been delayed due to extended traffic at the runway ... a recently installed full length mirror at the beginning of the runway has Ishani admiring her reflection." lolol

Comment

Working...
                                X