Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What brought you to PixarCarsDiecast.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was invited by the one and only Rippers.
    Great bunch of people on here who share the same obsession.

Comment

I was asked by Rippers to be a moderator... and I've been here ever since...Sharing an obsession... that's an accurate description, pirelliboy...

Welcome, brenna7777... if you haven't already, please post an intro in the New Members section
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-Introductions

We're having another contest right now... and if you sign up for the Spotlight On series, you get another chance to win:
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-chance-to-win

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome brenna

Comment

I suppose I should answer my own question....

I've been here since before day 1 (launch day) as Rippers invited myself and cac1959 to test out the site for bugs before it was launched. I was then asked to be a Moderator for this site before myself and cac1959 took over as administrators a year later...

Comment

Testing forum permissions.

Comment

Who's a good puppy?!!

Comment

Have to admit it was cac1959 for me! Very relaxing environment here where you won't feel like someone is attacking you if you ask for something!! Many international friends that I have swapped goodies with over and over!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I agree GOMATERGO, this is a very great website with very great people on here too!

But my absolute favorite part about PCD? Every time you click on a different part of the forum the heading picture changes to an awesome picture of Cars or Cars 2! Haha

Comment

Working...
                  X