• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 haulers?

Hauler2.jpgHauler.jpg Got any info?

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

iopl3887 - when you post images from other peoples sites, you must as them for their persmission and / or given them credit for them, providing a link to the source.

I've searched Take5 and have not been able to find the relevent thread for these pictures.

Please provide a link to where these images are on Take5 so that others may be able to help you with your query

Comment

t5 stated that these are part of the new line...
      Cars that are able to do stunts.
      If i could remember correctly it has a launcher and the stunt cars are 1:55 scale

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
      iopl3887 - when you post images from other peoples sites, you must as them for their persmission and / or given them credit for them, providing a link to the source.

I've searched Take5 and have not been able to find the relevent thread for these pictures.

Please provide a link to where these images are on Take5 so that others may be able to help you with your query
      http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/09/...ler-launchers/

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disapointed that these are not coming in the 1:55 scale.

My wallet is happy...but it would have been nice lol

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

If Mattel would have finished the haulers for the Piston Cup racers from Cars, I'd have been more excited to see these...we'll have to see what the future brings.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

oh wait...they are for the 1:55 scale. doh!

they definitely are fun looking little guys though. I like the design they have...but I hope to see wider variety of cabs then just mack and the one above that have the exact same features. Even just the eyes in a different position would make a difference.

Well hopefully there is only 11 of them and they are priced reasonably. Hopefully they don't come with the car also lol Or maybe 2 releases, one with and one without lol
            Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 09-18-2012, 06:17 PM.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My guess is they will be plastic, but it's still cool to see these being released.

And yes, iopl3887, please don't just post images from other people without getting permission from that website or posting the link to where you got them from like MrBrownstone said. Even though the T5 logo is on there it would be unfair to use that image somewhere else without giving credit to who it was from. People will then believe it was yours when it actually isn't and the website that originally owns the image won't get credit for it.

Comment

Working...
              X