No announcement yet.

Good news: David Hobbscapp is out... Bad news: It's in a Target 7 pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it in Indy this afternoon... I took a picture... but I kept my promise and did not buy it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I decided today I would go ahead and buy this 7 pack... I fully intended to... but only 1 of 4 Target stores had it... and of the 2, 1 had Max with paint chips on the right side... the other had David with paint scratches on the roof... Max is a one piece variant... Brent and Darrell are one piece and Darrell features the return of the clown mouth (original from the World of Cars series)... If I can find a 7 pack with David, Max, Brent, and Darrell all in good condition, I will probably go ahead and buy it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I also hope to get this one if I see it and have the money at that time - I hope I can find one with all mint cars like you said Chris. The problem with multipacks (well, one of the many problems) is that there are more chances for a chip or flaw in the cars.

Comment

Working...
        X