Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Chase Edition Team McQueen Helicopter is now available!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chase Edition Team McQueen Helicopter is now available!

im ordering this asap! What do you guys think about it!?
    http://www.disneystore.com/die-cast-...17413/1011302/

Is always cool to have new characters but i am also very dissapointed that Disney lack something call SINCERE.
    They just treat most of us out there as Cash Cow but too bad there is nothing we can do and neither they would care.
    How difficult would it be for them to repaint the propeller?

Comment

I've been collecting the newer Disney Store Chase Cars... but I agree with wintermelon - there's no excuse to have blue tips on the propeller for a red Rusteze (Team McQueen) helicopter.

Thanks for the heads-up, SNOOZE.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

No problem guys! I ordered the helicopter and John Lasseture, they are on special 2 for $12....
        Why are the tips blue?

Comment

To answer your question, SNOOZE, I believe the Dinoco Helicopter had blue tips on the propeller and they are just using the leftover parts.

Taking advantage of the 2 for $12 is a great idea.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            To answer your question, SNOOZE, I believe the Dinoco Helicopter had blue tips on the propeller and they are just using the leftover parts.

Taking advantage of the 2 for $12 is a great idea.
            I think the blue looks cool, it blends in with the WGP colors... Disney.com is always having great deals with their diecasts

Comment

Odd i should check mine for the blue tips... hmm this is something to think about

Comment

GOMATERGO picked this up at the Indianapolis Disney Store last night:

Sorry for the poor photo quality... I'm having trouble with my camera/flash/lenses... or maybe it's just me...

Comment

Working...
                X