No announcement yet.

backdoor ebay cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the problem with how georgeroadapple sells his Cars anyway.. They all start around $5 and the bids go crazy and just end at whatever price. Same with mydogcallzero.

The only problem I have is how expensive they get, because my budget can't afford that much for one Car.

Comment

Originally posted by musicnywu1 View Post
      first off u can get bd stuff via hk sellers and not buying off ebay , but for the last few months, bd stuff has gone crazy money , not just ebay. min for a bd car i haveen seen has been $30-$40. its funny, sometimes the sellers have only few of them , thats why they sell for so high.when i can get a ok deal on stuff, i buy, its not to have it first. i think having first is nothing wrong but i dont care to be first . i guess some care, i dont understand. the people that buy them first from hk on ebay are not people with kids imo. they are collectors that like cars loose.
      what are hk sellers and how do I find them? lol

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
        Hong Kong sellers - I guess you have to go to Hong Kong? I would love to see some of the places people get stuff like this.

And lovemini - I don't mean to offend in any way, it's not my deal what you do or don't do with your cars

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
          He is referring to the Hong Kong / China Ebay sellers.
          They are all over on Ebay. I think lovemini, mydogcallzero is prime example..
          There are a few more Ebay sellers that always get new stuff.
          Maybe you can contact them and see whether they want to sell you cheap.
          I think this is what musicnywu1 is talking about.

Comment

Working...
          X