Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Deluxe case?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...77&mode=retail

Says Assortment A (Case A maybe...do we alraedy have a case A for deluxe?)

1x CARS IVAN THE MATER
    1x CARS KABUKI MATER
    2x CARS DINOCO CHOPPER
    2x CARS MACK

Apparently the preorder is for $49.99 and is set to deliver 1st quarter of 2013

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

This is the first announced Deluxe case of the 2013 Mattel year... the Mattel year usually starts in November of the previous year, so the 2013 Mattel year should start November 2012.

1 each of 2 new Cars? 2 each of 2 repeats? And from what I've seen, more repeats in cases B and C... This tells me Mattel is trying to move a lot of unsold inventory (returned stock) from the past... it wouldn't surprise me if they release a Deluxe case of 6 Semis (which didn't sell the first time)...

If Mattel wants to re-release Deluxe Cars from before, how about:
    Bessie
    Frank
    Chuck Choke Cables
    Brian Parks Motors

The above Cars were limited in their release or only released through Mattel International.

As soon as JMDL Toys lets me know more about new releases, I will let you know...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

ouch mattel...ouch

Kabuki mater is pretty cool looking from what I have seen in the DS pics. Ivan mater is classic...I think he will be a hot item
      Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 10-07-2012, 02:04 AM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

On take5aday (http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/10/...es-a-b-c-2013/) they mention a couple other cases with assortment listed:

CASE B:
        Al Oft the blimp x2
        Lightning Storm Mcqueen x2
        Red x2

CASE C:
        Dinoco Helicopter x2
        Dustin Mellows x2
        Kabuki Mater x1
        Red x1

I'm just kinda curious...did they REALLY need to have Dinoco Helicopter and Red in 2 different cases? Isn't there a whole bunch of other deluxe sized models they could have used to fill up the cases?

I wouldn't mind most of those (minus Red, I have him already, or at least a version of him anyways). Really want to see Ivan Mater and Kabuki Mater. I am also interested in Dustin Mellows due to the article on those trucks made me realise how awesom they look. Plus, it will go great next to Nasca truck I just won (thanks again PCD and JMDL toys ). Dinoco helicopter I'm not sure on yet. I think my son would greatly enjoy it. Mack...probably a pass, were hoping to get a big mack carrying case from TRU. But maybe. Al Oft is the wild card in these cases for me as I really have no clue what my interest in him is.
        Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 10-07-2012, 02:10 AM.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
        X