Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carded Mary Esgocar reveals...she is #49

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...d=395729404389

I really like the way this mold is looking...probably one that will stay out of reach from my boy for the time being (along with mater, prof Z and hi-lo ramone), but very nice indeed.

time to update my check list again for "cars needed" lol

so...let's have a roundup of the latest releases, starting with the last of the original check list:

42. Prince Wheeliam
    43. Otis
    44. Suki
    45. Alex Vandel
    46. Nick Cartone
    47. ???
    48. ???
    49. Mary Esgocar

(the above new cars have all been seen carded and numbered being sold on ebay)

Will we see Alexander Hugo with Party Hat sitting in the 47 or 48 spot? Maybe in the still missing 36 spot? Or it be like Celine and Acer w/torch at 3 spots between and have him show up as number 52? We also have to remember that we have seen a couple loose J Curby Gremlin, Harley Gassup and Fabrizio selling on ebay. And of course, the ever so elusive Rip Clutchgoneski.

Only time will tell
    Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 10-07-2012, 06:01 PM.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Once again, yet another creepy facial expression on the Cardback. Why does she look like that anyway??

Comment

mattel: king of the creepy cars face expressions

Transformers for Trade

Comment

The car looks cute but the card is creepy... maybe the timing it release is to celebrate halloween?

Comment

Mary is supposed to be a Kmart exclusive at Kmart day 9 on October 20... this is a US cardback, but there's no Only at Kmart sticker... it is possible to remove the Kmart sticker - I've done it in the past.

If all goes well, I'll have Mary in just under 2 weeks... I sure hope we see the Cars from the canceled singles cases that are supposed to be coming to Walmart soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The K-Mart exclusive versions of Mary and Alex won't have a number on their Card, just like Celine and Acer w/ Torch for KDay 8. So that means that this is the normal release of Mary Esgocar, because she has a number and K-Mart release won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              So that means that this is the normal release of Mary Esgocar, because she has a number and K-Mart release won't.
              That is true my celine car does not have a number

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                The K-Mart exclusive versions of Mary and Alex won't have a number on their Card, just like Celine and Acer w/ Torch for KDay 8. So that means that this is the normal release of Mary Esgocar, because she has a number and K-Mart release won't.
                Someone pulled this from a Kmart Day 9 case. There is no Kmart sticker on the non-racers this time.

Comment

and we now have a carded Alexander Hugo with party hat which reveals him as #48.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...d=396293258882

And another update.

So...who are #36 and #47

Transformers for Trade

Comment

#39 erik laneley

Comment

Working...
                    X