Clear All

• Russian Racer aka Vitaly Petrov

A friend of mine sent me this and i have no idea where did he get it
    Russian Racer 2.jpgRussian Racer.jpg

Good news this is not completely dead
    Bad News ? check the card back yourself

This is the car in loose
    2012-10-30 12.44.00.jpg2012-10-30 12.44.22.jpg
    Last edited by wintermelon; 10-30-2012, 05:49 AM.

Neat-o but are all super chase cars gonna be 2000 or less... hmm

Comment

Originally posted by carslandfan_88 View Post
      Neat-o but are all super chase cars gonna be 2000 or less... hmm
      Only Vitaly is going to be 2000 or less
      The rest is 4000 or less

Comment

I knew the others are but from now on? it will make it more hard as time goes on..

Comment

Hopefully they are going to have 5 super chase..
          I am sick and tired of collecting them. Please don't start another wave with Spain super chase in it
          I always have to overpay to get them.

We all know Flash, Frosty and Long Ge is 4000 and according to my friend Memos Rojas Jr is also 4000
          so the only one which is 2000 is Russian Racer

Comment

now i really can't see me getting any of these super chases.

thank you mattel,you've certainly just quoshed my interest and enthusiasm in collecting these cars now.

Comment

Wow... you've got a great friend, wintermelon... It's a stunning Car... perhaps Mattel has had trouble selling enough of the cases with the Super Chases in them (other than case G with Flash, case assortments were not good) so they cut the order to 2000... and I hope this isn't a Russia only release... it just makes me think that we're not going to see Super Chase Cars released in retail stores in the US.

Thank you for sharing the photos... time to revise my wanted list.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If this is going to be a russian release only I guess we will have lots of problems getting it.

Comment

I like this one!

This is my new favourite, followed closely by Frosty, then Long Ge and Flash.

I want! and thanks for sharing pics wintermelon

See if your friend can send you more for all of us :P LOL

EDIT: a loose one has appeared on ebay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/DISNEY-PIXAR-...item337d5ce0b3
                  Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 10-30-2012, 06:01 PM.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thre are more loose ones of them in Hongkong as well as loose Memo Rojas are available on ebay from Hongkong

Comment

Oh no... This has a Russia only release written alllllll over it... Only 2,000 released basically confirms that. This definitely made my decision clear that I'm not going to collect these Super Chases unless I see them in person at a store.

The main problem is, do we even know of anybody Russian that checks out any Cars sites to help us out?

Comment

I'd be surprised if this were only released in Russia... I may be wrong, but I don't think there are a lot of retail stores... my guess as to only 2000 made is that since no US stores got in the cases with Flash and Long Ge, only online retailers such as PCD sponsor JMDL Toys, Mattel didn't sell 4000 of the G and H cases and didn't order as many Vitaly.

Think about it - we saw Long Ge in the US - Long Ge was not exclusive to China.

I think Frosty was big in Australia due to Mark being an Australian racer - I expect Target (Australia) negotiated to purchase them all if they could choose a custom case (Kmart 8 silver series racers minus McQueen plus Frosty)... I'd have ordered that case without thinking twice about it.

I'm thinking about placing an eBay bid for a loose one... I fully intend to open one each of Flash, Long Ge, and Frosty.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Is that a custom card? "Russian Racer" just sounds so...fake.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            I'd be surprised if this were only released in Russia... I may be wrong, but I don't think there are a lot of retail stores... my guess as to only 2000 made is that since no US stores got in the cases with Flash and Long Ge, only online retailers such as PCD sponsor JMDL Toys, Mattel didn't sell 4000 of the G and H cases and didn't order as many Vitaly.

Think about it - we saw Long Ge in the US - Long Ge was not exclusive to China.

I think Frosty was big in Australia due to Mark being an Australian racer - I expect Target (Australia) negotiated to purchase them all if they could choose a custom case (Kmart 8 silver series racers minus McQueen plus Frosty)... I'd have ordered that case without thinking twice about it.

I'm thinking about placing an eBay bid for a loose one... I fully intend to open one each of Flash, Long Ge, and Frosty.
                            Chris, I am back. So before you bid on ebay for those loose one, send me a mail. I will get them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
                              Is that a custom card? "Russian Racer" just sounds so...fake.
                              that's a good point - haven't all the other super chase cars had the name on so far?

Comment

Working...
                              X