No announcement yet.

Russian Racer aka Vitaly Petrov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a real one, NOT fake. I just saw the picture of Russian Racer and Memo Rojas Jr. (Mexican Super racer).

Comment

lovemini,I will send you an email concerning the russianracer and some others

Comment

How can those of us who cant get this get this. Ive gotta have one. Wintermelon can you help?

Comment

Very much interested in the same thing as MarknotaMack. This is by far my favourite looking super chase. I need to have her lol.

Might have to buy 5 or so max and have some excellent customisers make me fake super chases LOL

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I wish i could help! I am also searching for the carded version of this car!
            This is my favourite among all super chase

Comment

u know how many people will not do these cars anymore if 2,000 cars are made and only in russia or au. so much trouble mattel has put us thru to buy the cars.

Comment

Here's a Vitaly Petrov came at us in one of the magazines "Disney Cars". Model - or rather, toy, plastic, small.

Comment

That's a great looking magazine, Sapfir... many thanks for sharing!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We have monthly children's magazines published "Cars" and "Planes" with such toys. The scale is not respected. My child has lost interest in them. This does not even unpacked. So I left it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapfir View Post
                      We have monthly children's magazines published "Cars" and "Planes" with such toys. The scale is not respected. My child has lost interest in them. This does not even unpacked. So I left it myself.
                      That is a cool item! We are lucky to have a Russian collector here

Comment

Working...
                      X