Coming soon to PixarDiecastCars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon to PixarDiecastCars

Coming soon to PixarDiecastCars.com... Christmas is coming soon... some things (Contest? Auction? Buy it now?) that the management team thinks you'll like... I'll announce more when I'm able... in the meantime, thank you for supporting PCD.

(P.S. - only 3 and 1/2 days remaining to vote for your favorites in the PCD Halloween Contest).

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

That is very excting...and intriguing news

looking forward to hearing more about it

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I also look forward to whatever the managing team has up their various sleeves

Comment

I should have more information Sunday or Monday... as soon as I know more, you'll know more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just got all our Christmas krap out of the crawl space. Now my soon to be 3 year old is running around saying "look at all the Christmas krap!"
          Our Christmas cars have been in storage since Janurary. Can't wait to get them out next week.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Too funny, bobbyjack... hopefully you don't get in trouble for your soon to be 3 year old saying "look at all the Christmas krap!"

For what it's worth, my Cars Christmas tree has been up since mid-October... 2009... I'll post photos...

Comment

Everything will be in boxes in our living room until Wednesday. My wife let me know 2 days ago, her whole family is coming over for Thanksgiving. Today I had to take down all the Halloween stuff and get the Christmas krap out. At least the kids thought it was fun. My knees are killing me from getting everything in and out of the crawlspace.

Comment

Growing up, christmas stuff would come out only on the first saturday of December. Don't matter if it was Saturday the 1st or saturday the 7th.

Now that i have my own little family, we take our stuff out on november 28th. The day after my eldest daughters bday.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

My youngest daughter is the 27th of November. We try to get the stuff up by then.

Comment

How very coincidental bobbyjack. Our daughters share the same bdates

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Even i have never take part in any of the contest but i still going to say thank you to cac1959 and the admin team.
                      I believe everyone of us here can feel the effort that you guys are pumping into the forum.

Comment

I just received an e-mail that an amazing donation has been shipped and I should have it by the end of next week... More details to come...

Comment

excellent news Chris! I look forward to seeing and hearing of this contrst and prize

I have a great idea for an entry...if it comes to that LOL

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Christmas time......best time of the year. I wish I could Be as proactive in placing the decorations as you too. Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                            X