X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Singles Case P

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/11/...2-super-chase/

here's a case i might be tempted to get it it makes it to JMDL
    Last edited by cac1959; 11-19-2012, 08:09 PM. Reason: Changing title of thread

JMDL already have them listed with out of stock status!
    This surely is a good news!

Comment

Thank you for the heads up, yuffie... I am very interested in this case... but you all probably knew that already.

As soon as we find out more about the case availability, we'll let you know.

2 Super Chases: Memo Rojas Jr and Vitaly Petrov
      Chase Cars: Fabrizio, Sir Harley Gassup, Alex Vandel
      New Cars: Otis, Nick Cartone, Suki, Erik Lanely

9 new Cars in the case of 24 as far as not being available yet in the US; in Europe, you've seen Otis, Suki, Erik, and Alex.

I'm amazed that some cases have great assortments (case P, case G) and others may have 1 or 2 new Cars total... I believe consistency in a product line would be better in the long term... but I'm just a collector, a fan of the Cars product line.

You can also read more about case P at: http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/19...1#.UKInCmewXsQ

And as wintermelon just mentioned, the case has been added to the JMDL Toys website and listed as out of stock:

Here are the case contents from http://jmdltoys.com/p/419/cars-2-factory-case-p

Features the following car assortment

Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels x 1
      Francesco Bernoulli x 1
      Race Team Sarge x 1
      Raoul Caroule x 1
      Hydraulic Ramone x 1
      Nigel Gearsley x 2
      Max Schnell x 2
      Miguel Camino x 2
      Carlo Maserati x 2
      Erik Laneley x 2
      Chase Alex Vandel x 1
      Chase Fabrizio x 1
      Otis x 2
      Chase Sir Harley Gassup x 1
      Nick Cartone x 1
      Suki x 1
      Ultimate Super Chase Russia x 1
      Ultimate Super Chase Mexico x 1

As I said, when this case is available, we'll let you know... I plan on ordering it.

Several months ago I created an account at JMDL Toys (click Register on their web page)... when they list a new item that's out of stock, go to that page and click Notify me when available... when it is available you will receive an e-mail that it's in stock and available to order.

My birthday is next week - I can't think of a better birthday present I'd like to receive.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

having decided i wasn't going to buy any more cases i must admit this and the 2013 B are looking very tempting

Comment

This case does tempt me...

Does anyone want to go halves on the case - I'll just take six cars and you could have the rest (18 cars!!!!)

But the six I want are Erik Laneley, Chase Fabrizio, Chase Sir Harley Gassup, Nick Cartone, Ultimate Super Chase Russia & Ultimate Super Chase Mexico

Comment

I just registered with JMDL toys. I think this will be the first complete case I actually buy.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

My birthday is next week - I can't think of a better birthday present I'd like to receive.
              Mine's this Saturday.

Comment

I just pre-ordered 4 cases of this item. The vendor site I ordered from is not a sponsor here so I don't want to get in trouble and list their link. But so far they are the only one that is taking orders. They had 40+ cases an hour ago and are now down to 19.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                  I just pre-ordered 4 cases of this item. The vendor site I ordered from is not a sponsor here so I don't want to get in trouble and list their link. But so far they are the only one that is taking orders. They had 40+ cases an hour ago and are now down to 19.
                  I saw your post about this on another site, Popemobile... I won't do pre-sale any more if at all possible... I've had times where it took up to 6 months before a case(s) was filled or canceled... I'll keep my money in my account as long as possible.

Still, it's good to see that this case will be available to purchase.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was filling out my order when they sold out. Is ANYBODY willing to spare one of theirs they got?? Thanks soooo much in advance!!! EDIT: There were more sold and I was able to pre-order 2 Cases!
                    Last edited by Fillmore1234; 11-15-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

That is an amazing case.. 2 Super Chase + 3 Chase Cars + other new cars! Hopefully this isn't the last 2012 case, we still don't know what #36 is...

Comment

Looking forward to getting this case. Thank you..

Comment

i want this case to!!!!

Comment

We know that 36 is Rip Clutchgoneski. It was even given a barcode/UPC number some months back.

Now that it has been released as part of the 2013 range, we know that it's been manufactured, so here's hoping ...

In the UK, unless someone specifically requests 'exclusive rights' to some cases, we will need two or three cases to complete or close off Cars 2.

I say exclusive rights as a reference to the current Walmart case 998N/998P that's got everyone excited in the US and many in the UK too.

We're still five cars short in the UK ...

40 - Cartney Brakin' (Chase)
                            47 - Fabrizio (Chase)
                            48 - Alexander Hugo/party hat
                            49 - Mary Esgocar
                            50 - Sir Harley Gassup (Chase)

Not released into the UK as yet ...

28 - Vladimir Trunkov
                            30 - Victor H.

Many others in very limited distribution ...

33 - Becky Wheelin' (Chase)
                            35 - Kabuto
                            37 - Bindo
                            39 - Erik Laneley
                            41 - Galloping Geargrinder
                            42 - Prince Wheeliam (Chase)
                            46 - Nick Cartone
                            Last edited by niftynigel; 11-18-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

JMDL Toys is scheduled to receive this case Monday morning, November 19... Those of you who have registered (created an account) and clicked on the Notify Me When Available button, should receive an e-mail when case P is available to order - their system has worked well for me in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X