Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(UK guys) did you get your clubcard points statement today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (UK guys) did you get your clubcard points statement today?

There was a competition for the Cars 2 Premier, would love to win that!

Yes I saw it. It would be nice to win. I didn't check what the competition was though - I'll do that when I get home tonight

Comment

What luck... As I was reading your post there rippers the postman arrived and delivered my mail and to my surprise my clubcard statement was there too....YEHA,,,, though there is a catch to this amazing deal, You half to stomach Tesco's home grown promotional cereal, which is a BIG NO for me but on a better note this works for there bakers bread aswell... a bit off topic but has anyone came across a chase guido yet?

Comment

Tesco's bread is aweful - Morrisons is much, much, much better...

Off topic response - only the one that I have... There's loads of Arties around though

Comment

Serious Mr B, We don't have a Morrison's over here so can't comment on that, but cheers again for keeping an eye out for a chase guido....

Comment

stu, have you ever heard of the phrase "you snooze, you loose", this this applies to you and guido and his paint rollers, incidently i,ll be using brushes!!!!

Comment

I have a spare Guido/Luigi chase Ru5ty if you need it

Comment

Cheers Ripps, another member came through last nite for me YEHA... and boogie boy keep on dancing......lol

Comment

Working...
                X