Memory Lane - Cars finds from the past

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Lane - Cars finds from the past

Here's a new feature on PixarCarsDiecast.com... Cars Memory Lane.

Unlike Recent Finds, we'll post photos from the past showing some of the Cars items that were available at one time... I'll start with a couple of photos:

From the Walmart exclusive World of Cars case W... Spinout McQueen, Sally with Cone, and Dexter Hoover with yellow flag:

I found in October 2008... Lizzie was in this case as well - her last appearance.

And how many of you remember this Toys R US exclusive 5 pack? Hank Hallsum was new... Flo, Mia, and Tia were waitresses with trays... June 2010 is when I found this at Toys R US... If I remember right, it was $19.99...

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

This should be good. I didn't collect back then so I can't contribute to this thread (my oldest car dates to March 2012 lol) but it will be interesting to see the cars that started it all.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

as another new collector ths to will be nice to follow, my best memory of a past find was seeing the final lap cases in DS and making a comment to the wife " who would pay £5 for a smashed up car " thus not knowing its future value lol

no photo either

Comment

this is going to be a very cool thread indeed and will be interesting to see what was available at the time.
        great pics to start cac1959

Comment

More of a "not so recent score", but here's my haul from 2 trips to the diecast convention in Las Vegas:

Comment

is that a CTT custom car there i see and a whole host of go-karts,excellent pics gotfrank

Comment

oooo that CTT custom car is sooo amazing!!!!!!!! hope one day i can find one.....

Comment

Yeah the CTT Racer & backdoor i-Car were the highlights that year.
                (Considering all the Desert Backs but Sarge were $2 each and Sarge was $5!)

Comment

My photobucket account is only from last year when I set it up to post photos on here. Here is from September 2011, when CVS was clearing out all the Cars 1 stuff...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                  X