Taco Truck Mater and Taia Decotura

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Truck Mater and Taia Decotura

as these are now the only two cars 2 deluxe release i don't have i'm curious have they ever made it to retail?

They've been found in Singapore and Australia... and possibly France if I remember right.

It would have been nice to have a Taco Christmas, but we're running out of time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ooh, does anyone know where in Australia they have been found?! I am desperate for both of these & am yet to find anywhere that is selling them =(

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        Ooh, does anyone know where in Australia they have been found?! I am desperate for both of these & am yet to find anywhere that is selling them =(
        I believe Cac meant to say 'Austria'

Comment

I see listings on eBay for carded Taia Decotura currently located in Portugal, The Netherlands, Singapore, Australia, and Hong Kong...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I believe that the ones we had from our pcd giveaway were donated from Australia.

I'm not sure from what region or store they were found.

If the generous member wants to pm me with the answer then i'll post the answer here to keep his/her identity secret

Comment

The case T we received as a donation came from a member who found them at a local toy store in Singapore while traveling... Another of my trading partners found them in Singapore as well... they've been seen in Hong Kong as well and France as well... they are listed for sale on eBay in the countries I listed above.

I hear that the toy store in Singapore now has gotten at least one of the previous Deluxe case - Funny Car Mater/Kimura/The Queen... I'll ask and find out.

Most stores in the US still haven't gotten the Funny Car Mater/Kimura/The Queen case... they've been found at a handful of Walmart stores and a handful of Kroger stores.

Comment

Apologies for the miss-information - clearly I had my wires crossed...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  I see listings on eBay for carded Taia Decotura currently located in Portugal, The Netherlands, Singapore, Australia, and Hong Kong...
                  Thank you for the information. I shall keep checking all stores or hope for a trade

Comment

Working...
                  X