Target case L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target case L

Does anyone know the case contents of case L?
    I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

all repeats in that case of the dreaded pegwarmers,only jeff,carla and raoul are the non peg warmers

bad,bad case assortment

Comment

From the list maintained by arbara on carsthetoys.com:
      http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/16...e-Lists?page=1

I saw this case this spring while visiting our son and his wife in Texas... they brought out 3 full L cases during the week of the $0.99 singles sale at Target.

Case L Singles case contained
      5 Race Team Mater
      4 Finn McMissile
      6 Lightning McQueen with race wheels
      3 Francesco Bernoulli
      1 Holley Shiftwell
      1 Jeff Gorvette
      2 Carla Veloso
      2 Raoul Caroule

As djjd21 said, this was a horrible case... I think I bought Holley, Carla, and possibly one Jeff and one Raoul.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow, that's a horrible case. That's pretty much a Peg warmer case.

Comment

What the L kind of crap case is this?

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
            What the L kind of crap case is this?
            This was a 2011 Singles case that was seen at Target and possibly Walmart stores around April 1, 2012... no April Fool's joke... it really existed... and who knows how many more of these cases are still available.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

"What the L" that's funny right there!

Comment

wow, this case really sucks

I went to my local Target tonight and asked associate if he could pull me what the scanner had listed in the back because I wanted to donate it to a charity and wanted the case so it was easy to ship (it is what I will be doing with the case) and they gave me the full case sealed (actually had 2) at $1.99, I was able to clear some crap inventory for basically $50 which will be sent to a childrens charity. When I got the sealed case I was hoping I would get lucky and score at least 1 usefu; car, but o well

The store had all pegs filled with mostly Finn and Francesco

NOTE: BumperSave, I would not bother hitting the Montgomeryville Target for a while
                I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I saw this case in a few Targets and wondered where these random Carlas came from. Should have picked up a few for trade...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

This is the worst Case Mattel has ever made. Ever. I think my Walmart got in one. Maybe.. They blended right in with all the existing crap already on the pegs.

Comment

What about the case with just Finn, lightning, mater and francesco? I can't remember the case letter, but it existed!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                        What about the case with just Finn, lightning, mater and francesco? I can't remember the case letter, but it existed!
                        Case Q... I'm pretty sure either it never came out, or every store was so full of Finns and the other 3 already nobody noticed.

Comment

I believe case Q had a bunch of repeat cars and 1 Cartney Brakin.

Comment

case Q. according to jmdl.com

Chase Cartney Brakin x 1
                            Miguel Camino x 2
                            Max Schnell x 2
                            Miles Axlerod x 2
                            Raoul Caroule x 3
                            Acer x 1
                            Holley Shiftwell x 2
                            Francesco Bernoulli x 4
                            Lighting McQueen with Racing Wheels x 4
                            Race Team Mater x 3

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thank you Decepticog, that case wasn't the best.. They could of at least put another good car in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X