• Show
Clear All

2011 Case Q! My bad.. The contents for this Case were supposed to be;

6 McQueen
    6 Finn
    6 Francesco
    6 Mater

Comment

Oh my...that is an aweful case. What wwre Mattel thinking?

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Its bad when you buy a case to donate to charity and you feel bad even giving thes eto kids, it is that bad of a case
        I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
          Its bad when you buy a case to donate to charity and you feel bad even giving thes eto kids, it is that bad of a case
          I wonder if those kids will be thinking, "Aw man! We already got these 4 last year!"

Comment

Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
            wow, this case really sucks

I went to my local Target tonight and asked associate if he could pull me what the scanner had listed in the back because I wanted to donate it to a charity and wanted the case so it was easy to ship (it is what I will be doing with the case) and they gave me the full case sealed (actually had 2) at $1.99, I was able to clear some crap inventory for basically $50 which will be sent to a childrens charity. When I got the sealed case I was hoping I would get lucky and score at least 1 usefu; car, but o well

The store had all pegs filled with mostly Finn and Francesco

NOTE: BumperSave, I would not bother hitting the Montgomeryville Target for a while
            Nice going! I did a similar thing the other night, as well, by grabbing 20 pegwarmers and taking them to work to drop in the Toys for Tots bin.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              "What the L" that's funny right there!
              I like that comment about this hehe

Comment

Working...
              X