TRU Radiator Springs classics wave 2 International

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRU Radiator Springs classics wave 2 International

just found the second wave of the TRU radiator springs classics on international cards on ebay.

N20 cola is included in the mix as well

Great news djjd21

If only I could see the 1st wave in stores...

Comment

Great news... looking forward to seeing pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
        Do you mean when it was hudson hornet and such? if so i can look for you

Comment

I've been doing the rounds at my local TRUs. There are quite a few in the Greater London area (and a little bit beyond). All of them have had recent 'wave one' restocks, with cases 2642EAA or similar. The first wave I purchased were 1862EAA, produced some 78 days beforehand. I've had a couple of people in the US confirm their 'wave two' RSC singles are actually older (in manufacturing terms) than our 'wave one' singles. All the stores that I've visited this week or so have plenty of stocks, some having put the cars in sale type bins, albeit at normal price. That doesn't bode well. They were selling very well initially, but the restocks aren't selling very well. Let's hope that changes, as they probably won't stock them beyond mid-late January, as the Cars 2013 range is due in shops around the beginning of February.

I would guess (and that's all it is) that there will only be one more case selection. One with the seven 'other' cars plus a few odds and ends from the first case. There is nothing obvious on my case to say that it's case A, unlike standard singles which have the standard Mattel number/lettering system. Seven new cars out of case total of 12 is a very good ratio. It could be that there aren't going to be many of them; equally, some of the first wave of cars will have ended production when the wave two cases arrive. Get the ones you've missed now, before they are gone (or be ripped off on eBay)!

Comment

After looking a little further into the 2nd wave of releases,one thing is apparent in that not included in the mix are Ron hover,mater,flo and lil 'torquey pistons on international cards.

Comment

TRU glasgow today, radiator springs classics, the king, radiator springs ramone and Shiny wax.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                Great news djjd21

I saw them for the first time in TRU today - but there was only LMQ and Purple Ramone left....

Given the number of singles on the pegs they must be due a re-stock soon...

Comment

Working...
                X